Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

pippin

Chains of Satinav

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
At $2 Lichdom: Battlemage is worth it. The closest thing I can probably compare it to is a first person mage Dark Souls-lite. It gets pretty tough.

Caim

Arcane
Too bad you need a credit card to buy from Bundle Stars when you're not American. Oh well.

kazgar

Arcane
https://www.humblebundle.com/devolver-bundle
New Devolver Humble Bundle

Pay What you want
- A Fistful of Gun
- RONIN
- Gods Will Be Watching

BTA ($4.42 right now)
- NOT A HERO
- Shadow Warrior Special Edition
- Dropsy
- 50% off the Talos Principle (lol)
- Moar Soon

$10
- Titan Souls
- Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star

Pondering the BTA, but only maybe for dropsy and shadow warrior.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
This one looks good because all the titles (so far) are DRM-free.

(That Talos Principle coupon is a joke, though.)

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Dropsy is very good, Titan Souls is good too, it's short but it's normal considering you only fight bosses, whose half of them have around 2 HPs. Ronin has a cool "turn-based" (is that called turn-based?) combat system and the levels are decent ; however it's short and not really varied.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dropsy is very good, Titan Souls is good too, it's short but it's normal considering you only fight bosses, whose half of them have around 2 HPs. Ronin has a cool "turn-based" (is that called turn-based?) combat system and the levels are decent ; however it's short and not really varied.
I liked Dropsy and RONIN. I haven't played any of the other games. Might give Gods will be Watching a shot if I buy the bundle. Not a Hero also looks interesting.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I got most of these in Monthly bundles. Except the bird love simulator that I dont care about. Might get it if they add Hotline Miami II.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
...there's a HD re-release of D/Generation out?

That one at least promises some old-school puzzle solving/isometric exploration, so there's that.

Dungeon Nightmares II is a rogue-like 'running scared through corridors' clickbait for YouTube LP'ers to scream about, so barely worth talking about.

No idea about the rest.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/killer-bundle-7

Interested in System Shock 1 but is any of the other games good?

Worth buying to support Bound By Flame, if only because it made Eurogamer very butthurt about 'mah sexism in medieval-style gaem'.

Caim

Arcane
Dunno, Bound by Flame does not look all that fun to me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom