Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Doktor Best

Arcane
Is the second dawn of war game worth the 4.80 shekkels?

Doktor Best

Arcane
Heard good things about the game, its basically warhammer40k in ww2 setting. Its also made by the same development team afaik.

Caim

Arcane
Is the second dawn of war game worth the 4.80 shekkels?
It's Company of Heroes with Warhammer 40k. Personally I think that the last one, Retribution, was the best, but it somewhat suffered from the thing where several different factions have to do the same story, making it somewhat generic.

On the other hand, it had Lord General Castor, who looks like the lovechild of Freddie Mercury and Stalin and is a total badass.

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
This thing's also going on, which does have some interesting titles:

https://www.indiegala.com/spring

1$ tier
- World War 1
- Dawn of Magic 2
- TBA

$3.89 (Might be beat the average, so subject to change) tier
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II + Ink Hunt and Pigasus DLC
- Slender: The Arrival
- King's Bounty: Dark Side
- Joe Dever's Lone Wolf HD Remastered
- Asteroid Bounty Hunter
- TBA

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
https://www.indiegala.com/sexyfools

Suck my dick or die!

Anti-government guerrillas were fighting against the government in a country which was politically unrest. There was an incident that a little girl was raped and murdered by the guerrillas in a small village.

Prosper, the commander of the military, advanced his men to this small village to hunt the guerrillas. But the incident was all planned out by him. The girls, who were suspicious as guerrillas, were captured. It was the beginning of the insane party.

:prosper:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
New Humble Monthly for May features Mad Max. That alone for $12 is probably enough for me to buy it.

talan

Augur
New Humble Monthly:

This War of Mine
South Park - The Stick of Truth
Nuclear Throne
Renowned Explorers
Nova-111
the magic circle
Avalance 2 - Super Avalanche
Stikbold
Tailwind - Prologue

--

Renowned Explorers looks interesting...

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Decent monthly imo, cant complain about the value really. Didnt have any doubles besides REIS that I gave away in shoutbox. Next month Mad Max that you can get to play now if you pay right now, cheapest I saw it was at 16 euros, now its in a bundle for $10.80. It must have sold shit for it to end up in a bundle so soon.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It's not really a bundle though (despite the name), it's a subscription service. Like those book/movie 'clubs' I used to see when I was a kid.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It's a loot crate but you can cancel whenever. N-e-wayz, I bought it. Hopefully there's at least one or two other good games in there.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Chivalry was cool multiplayer title. Now everyone abuse one trick to win, dev give 0 fucks, too busy with console version and new game in developement.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I too want to know if Homeworld is alright for someone who has never played it.

Same goes for Ultimate General and Tropico 5. GRAV looks like shovelware. I mean, 5 bucks for your early access game? Really?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I've read that UG Gettysburg is fairly show with little tactical depth. Tropico 5 is essentially the same game as 3 and 4 with a shitload more DLC (that you don't get unless they add it as a bonus).

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Sam & Max Seasons 1 and 2 sound probable for the "More Games Coming Soon", or possibly just Tales of Monkey Island instead.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
https://www.indiegala.com/daedalic

Really good bundle if you are into adventure games and want Blackguards too.

$1
– Munin
– Shooting Stars!
– Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal

$3.99
– Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
– CulturesNorthland + 8th Wonder of the World
– The Night of the Rabbit
– Decay: The Mare
– The Whispered World Special Edition
– The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav

$5.99
– Anna’s Quest
– Randal’s Monday
– Blackguards – Deluxe Edition
– Blackguards: Untold Legends

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Anything worth from the higher tiers if I already own Blackguards and The Whispered World?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom