Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
No Tali with a baby of the late Shepard? Well shit, doesn't that suck :smug:

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Rofl, maybe it's a bad camera angle but EDI moved in to kiss Ashley (the LI of this guy's Shepard) in the Synthesis ending.

Lesbian robots?

Stinger

Arcane
Gahaha they just shopped green shit all over the same ending slides and called it "Synthesis" fucking Bioware, the butthurt will be massive.

Commander Xbox

Learned
okay, control and synthesis ending are basically exactly the same, except in synthesis everyone has glowing green eyes. bioware took the exact same slides as the last 2 endings and photoshopped weird green eyes into them :lol:

in summary the new endings actually disregard the player choices even more, everything is wrapped up in a nice bow and everyone lives happily ever after in each of the endings. the only difference is in the red ending the reapers die and we rebuild by ourselves, but in the blue and green ending the reapers become our friends and do it for us.

the slideshow in each ending is exacrtly the same but with a blue/green/red tint, and actual ending exclusive scenes amount to little lame 3 second clips of something pointless and a different voiceover saying ''WE ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER'' in different wording

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
I wonder if BSN already went up in flames? If not it's probably heading in that direction right now.

Brinko

Arcane
The BSN won't be in flames till about noon. Most Biodrones don't wake up til 11AM EST and it'll probably take them an hour to get to the "new content". Which puts me in a pretty good position as I can eat lunch and watch the BSN burn.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Apparently you can tell the starchild tp fuck off. Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PThzItSAT5c

Shepard: "I fight for the freedom to choose my own fate. And if I die, I'll die knowing that I did everything I could to stop you. I'll die free"
BIOWARE: "WRONG RESPONSE! BEND OVER AND TRY AGAIN!"
1:00 Starchild replies in Harbringer voice when you refuse to play it's game, suggesting this is happening in Shepard's head and Indocrination theory is true
BillSerif 20 minutes ago in playlist Uploaded videos 10
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
:balance::hearnoevil:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Yep. Normandy can fly, ass erect relays are repaired. Krogans have babies. Shep is dead. Ding, dong the shep is dead.

Retarded star child still in.

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
More or less. There's even a slide where Reapers are putting together buildings alongside humans and aliens in the synthesis ending.

Angthoron

Arcane
I wonder if BSN already went up in flames? If not it's probably heading in that direction right now.
Yes, in flames.
Hahahahahahaahahahah

BioTard said:
I hated the original endings.....I can now say that I actually want to play through my favorite series again

AAaaaaaaahhahhaahah. Haaaaaaa. These "people" have the perceptiveness of a baby. "Spoon!" - "Waaaaaaah :'(" - "SPOOON FROM OTHER ANGLE!" "GIGGLESQUEE!!!!!"

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
Yes, in flames.
Hahahahahahaahahahah

BioTard said:
I hated the original endings.....I can now say that I actually want to play through my favorite series again

AAaaaaaaahhahhaahah. Haaaaaaa. These "people" have the perceptiveness of a baby. "Spoon!" - "Waaaaaaah :'(" - "SPOOON FROM OTHER ANGLE!" "GIGGLESQUEE!!!!!"
Bioware fanboys cuddling together and cirklejeking, who would expect that.

SO BE IT

And then the Reapers win besides being made out of kleenex and polystyrene which falls together when you so much as blow in their general direction.

Majestic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom