Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tag-related inquiry and apology

Plane Escapee

Your friend
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Am I correct in assuming my tags are related to pressing a certain button too much?
I admit, it was excessive.

I'm sorry for insinuating that a large number of mostly answered (and mostly old) questions were mysteries when clearly (in most cases), they were not.
It was a very dumb and inconsiderate thing to do. Especially towards the persons whose old posts' buttons I pressed. The grief and annoyance my imbecile actions have caused served no worthy purpose. It clearly was the actions of a dumbfuck and a possible retard and if I had put more effort towards considering the nature of my actions at the time, I would have acted differently. But I didn't.
I didn't do a good enough effort.
I realise this and it pains me to realise that I did this. Not some random dumbfuck but me.
I am not a dumbfuck but I behaved like one and you (whoever you are) were justified in tagging me at the time.

I ask however, that you do what I was too weak-minded to do at the time and consider your action.
Not because your action was wrong at the time, far from it.
But because these stupid actions that I was tagged for were not and are not reflective of my character as a whole.

I am not a very productive member of this community. I often ask myself "why don't I contribute more?", often I hold down Backspace after previewing a post because I realise that it is a lazy effort or contributes nothing of worth to the discussion at hand.
Other times, the lazy effort-post slips through.
I do believe, however, that I am a very average member of this community. One that wallows in the mire on right side of the dumbfuck fence.
Of course, this is what many a dumbfuck thinks and it is not for me to judge.

So I ask you, what can I do to convince you? What can I do to remedy this situation and be rid of the tags?

Can anything be done?

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Am I correct in assuming my tags are related to pressing a certain button too much?
I admit, it was excessive.

I'm sorry for insinuating that a large number of mostly answered (and mostly old) questions were mysteries when clearly (in most cases), they were not.
It was a very dumb and inconsiderate thing to do. Especially towards the persons whose old posts' buttons I pressed. The grief and annoyance my imbecile actions have caused served no worthy purpose. It clearly was the actions of a dumbfuck and a possible retard and if I had put more effort towards considering the nature of my actions at the time, I would have acted differently. But I didn't.
I didn't do a good enough effort.
I realise this and it pains me to realise that I did this. Not some random dumbfuck but me.
I am not a dumbfuck but I behaved like one and you (whoever you are) were justified in tagging me at the time.

I ask however, that you do what I was too weak-minded to do at the time and consider your action.
Not because your action was wrong at the time, far from it.
But because these stupid actions that I was tagged for were not and are not reflective of my character as a whole.

I am not a very productive member of this community. I often ask myself "why don't I contribute more?", often I hold down Backspace after previewing a post because I realise that it is a lazy effort or contributes nothing of worth to the discussion at hand.
Other times, the lazy effort-post slips through.
I do believe, however, that I am a very average member of this community. One that wallows in the mire on right side of the dumbfuck fence.
Of course, this is what many a dumbfuck thinks and it is not for me to judge.

So I ask you, what can I do to convince you? What can I do to remedy this situation and be rid of the tags?

Can anything be done?

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

0.gif

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
If you're going to do this kind of thing, do it to DarkUnderlord, because he's used to it. It doesn't bother him in the slightest.

But to do it to Taluntain, Codex' version of the guy who sits in a dark room way down in the basement, never really talking to anyone, just trying to run things the best way he knows how -- you know, like this guy:

office_space___milton.jpg

Well, that's just asking for trouble.

Plane Escapee

Your friend
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Thank you for giving this request your utmost attention and consideration.
I hope we'll be able to re-negotiate the decision at some point in the future to mutual satisfaction and happiness.

Once again, you have my sincerest appologies and my thoughts go out to you and everyone else affected by this terrible incident which I so carelessly was the perpetrator of.

Love, yours truly and faithfully, regards and all the best,
PlaneEscapee

Plane Escapee

Your friend
Patron
Thank you, thank you most radiant upholder of technical stability! This act of philanthropy will not be forgotten.

Blessings on you and the products of your loins, may you be fruitful in all endeavours and your enemies succumb to venereal diseases contracted from joyless, flaccid sex with fat and unimpressed whores that they had to take loans from organised and violent crime syndicates to pay for.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I would have chosen exile for you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom