Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Super secret brofist ponzi scheme exposed

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Fuck, you're right.

I didn't want to believe such a pillar of the Mexican community would do this.

TripJack

Hedonist
MMcBGD.png

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
This rather serious matter has been dealt with appropriately.
I'm afraid not...
More shocking discoveries have been found while I was under deep cover. Just how deep does this rabbit hole go? Fear not for I'm on the case and I wont give up until every ill gotten brofist has been purged.
товарищ евдк AKA evdk
mistranslated AKA Scrooge
jackoftrips AKA TripJack
These treacherous scum think they can pull the wool over your eyes with fancy aliases! Well I say, NO SIR! Not in CDS, that will not happen.
RwbGiyq.png

4Sd6Doz.png

PVrz7JM.png

isAVrpt.png
:hmmm:

Indeed, this is a most heinous operation. So heinous that you should have reported it much sooner. In such a case action could have been taken to prevent these horrible crimes.

The fact you did not report this sooner, despite clearly knowing much about the planned events, only leads me to conclude that you are either in on it, or have failed in your task. Therefore I have no choice but to remove your brofists as a punishment for your failure to act sooner.

Let this be a lesson to all who would abuse the brofist system.

Black

Arcane
Maybe he just wanted to investigate how far the rabbit hole goes!
You don't punish an undercover cop for not arresting corner kids when he's on the trail to the big fish.

How many more schemes will remain hidden now that we openly punish dicksmokers whistleblowers? Maybe he kept quiet to see how many more would involve themselves in this conspiracy?

Black

Arcane
Seems to me like DU is trying to silence the only guy who wanted to uncover how corrupt the Codex really is.
I wonder why would that be...

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Wow what a totally unforseen turn of events
You seem to be quite complicit in these actions yourself, LundB. As a member of staff, I have no choice but to hold you to a higher standard. However, that also means I can't just take your brofists away. As such, I have transferred your brofists to Scrooge for safe-keeping until you learn the errors of your ways in brofist harvesting schemes.

Magical vagina powers.
Yours as well. Because you are a misogynist.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
You seem to be quite complicit in these actions yourself, LundB. As a member of staff, I have no choice but to hold you to a higher standard. However, that also means I can't just take your brofists away. As such, I have transferred your brofists to Scrooge for safe-keeping until you learn the errors of your ways in brofist harvesting schemes.

Magical vagina powers.
Yours as well. Because you are a misogynist.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Friends, it's with a heavy heart that I must confess a very serious matter going on in CDS. It's seems there's an active and large scale brofist harvesting scheme and my conscience can't bear it anymore. I don't want to name names, so I've taken great steps to hide the names of the two ring leaders. I don't know where we go from here but the first step is exposing this travesty. I might suggest you cut off the heads of the snake (two-headed snake). If only you could identify the ring leaders... raw evdk

Warning, the following screenshots will probably sicken you, as they have me.

rcGLrzd.gif

RBZBKsD.gif

Nm4hZIo.gif
VUxUeNP.gif

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Fuck this I'm out.

url
You don't seem to realise that you can't just image link google image searches directly. As you're a New Zealender and thus not very bright, I'm going to let that pass.

But I've got my eye on you.

I've just done a search of your posts and this same message seems to be all you've posted in the last 30 minutes. Need I remind you of the rules:

Spamming is the repeated posting of the same (or similar) message, be that in the same thread or many different threads. Spamming, especially in non-GD forums, is an instant death sentence (or will be, on most occasions). We shall reign holy hell-fire down upon those who think that posting the same thing repeatedly is a good idea. You shall know no-end to my wrath and it is highly likely that your account will not survive. This goes for repeatedly re-posting the same topic in either the same or multiple forums, or re-posting the same message in multiple threads (and the same thread repeatedly too is a bad idea). Spamming is wrong kids. Don't do it. This has been your mandatory FBI warning.​

I'm afraid you've left me with no choice.

But I still get the title change, right?
It's a big thread, I'm going through it this weekend and sorting out the bets.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
However, that also means I can't just take your brofists away. As such, I have transferred your brofists to Scrooge for safe-keeping until you learn the errors of your ways in brofist harvesting schemes.

So given the implications of this, what zany and totally unexpected task would I be expected to accomplish to show that I have repented from whistleblowing and get my fists back from Scrooge's safekeeping?

Willing to bargain to a Witcher Modesty Mod update which would demonstrate my understanding that brofists must be truly earned. And also help the community.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I've just done a search of your posts and this same message seems to be all you've posted in the last 30 minutes. Need I remind you of the rules:

Spamming is the repeated posting of the same (or similar) message, be that in the same thread or many different threads. Spamming, especially in non-GD forums, is an instant death sentence (or will be, on most occasions). We shall reign holy hell-fire down upon those who think that posting the same thing repeatedly is a good idea. You shall know no-end to my wrath and it is highly likely that your account will not survive. This goes for repeatedly re-posting the same topic in either the same or multiple forums, or re-posting the same message in multiple threads (and the same thread repeatedly too is a bad idea). Spamming is wrong kids. Don't do it. This has been your mandatory FBI warning.​

I'm afraid you've left me with no choice.
1f27737fd79bdcb48ac1fdbaedfc5a5c39f68b70_full.jpg

Bruticis

It's a big thread, I'm going through it this weekend and sorting out the bets.
FFS, it was in the first thread, not the most recent one AND you were the one that declared it! I can't take Metros tag much longer, this his horrible.

Uh oh...I've suddenly got an urge to scour the forums, looking for any and all unauthorized brofisting so I can report it to the proper authorities immediately.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
However, that also means I can't just take your brofists away. As such, I have transferred your brofists to Scrooge for safe-keeping until you learn the errors of your ways in brofist harvesting schemes.

So given the implications of this, what zany and totally unexpected task would I be expected to accomplish to show that I have repented from whistleblowing and get my fists back from Scrooge's safekeeping?

Willing to bargain to a Witcher Modesty Mod update which would demonstrate my understanding that brofists must be truly earned. And also help the community.
Brofist harvesting is a serious crime. You can't just Star Stable your way out of it like some kind of cheap floozy.

You'll have to earn your brofists back the hard way. One by one.

Aenra

That's one small click from The Management(tm), one giant brofist proctocalypse for mankind..

is this a good time to advertise a lubricant i just happen to be importing? Totally coincidental of course

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom