Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime STEVE U SUCK AT BEJEWELED JUST LIKE FINDING GF IRL

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
why are you brofisting every post shidifen im spooked
Because there is no tomorrow.

42849499_161784.gif

Idiott

Arcane
Nikki reminds me of that girl with blue hair that appeared on that guy with glasses site. I think there was a gamefap vid with her too, but the site turned to such shit that I can't find any of them.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Updated my journal
Updated my journal
Updated my journal
Updated my journal
Updated my journal

Last edited:

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That update seems to have answered one of my questions.
Seems you can move things around without making an explicit match, provided your move nudges other things around enough to make a match. (see 10:20)

You should use this to separate the broken hearts ricchan, so they don't all gather in the same spot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom