Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Statement regarding the recent doxxing of an RPG Codex user by the Administration

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I just assumed they were the same person seeing how upset bruticis was.

Can admin's verify by checking IP addresses and posting?

Users posting from this IP

Bruticis
Flunklesnarkin

What in the fuck???

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You crossed the line! :shunthenonbeliever:
RAPE.gif

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
You can post all the offensive political bullshit you want.

I know, but don't want that displayed disagreement in various political or cultural topics prevented further communication. Something like that.

you can always add to the lulz

That's another reason. I take it very seriously, and don't want to generate lulz from this. But maybe I should change my mind. :hahano:

Putin Propagandists

I'm the last here who fit this description.:russia:

Some people here have 100% legit, no kidding, serious mental health issues.

I once read somewhere the words of one famous Soviet psychiatrist, that any person can be declared mentally ill. ))
Such is murky science - psychiatry. Just like astrology I think.

I'll take no customer service at all and having to do shit myself over in-your-face fake-friendly bullshit.

Yeah, hate that american habit too. So fake and gay.

Last edited:

Iajawl

Let's see how long you keep thinking that way after you've been to the US and enjoyed free water, complementary drinks at Vegas, free appetizers in a restaurant, free refills for almost every drink you buy, food served to you at a third of our prices by smiling waiters that take their job seriously (because they can be fired if they fuck up even once) and grocery stores where they bag your groceries for you in free paper/plastic bags. Free bags!

It's so easy to shit on the US customer service hospitality when you haven't actually enjoyed it for a few years.

Is it really a good thing for human beings to be reduced to behaving in such a manner though? Seems like only a few steps above slavery. Would literally rather resort to crime for a living than work for a company which had the right to demean me so thoroughly. Fuck humans having to be servile to other humans.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What some non-Americans seem to misunderstand a lot: when Americans are friendly it's not always fake. Sure, fake happens, but in general people are friendly in an honest kind of way.
It's interesting to see what happens to myself when visiting the US: I myself become more friendly, smile at people, greet them etc.
The minute I'm back in Germany I just hate everyone and hope that everybody PLEASE just leaves me alone!

Turjan

Arcane
Yeah, especially people in the Southwest and, to some extent, in California tend to be very friendly. East Coast not so much.

But yes, coming back is always a rough change. I remember, the first time I came back to Berlin after a few years, and my friend wanted to buy something. She was taking stuff from the shelves to look at it, which quite obviously upset the salesperson, who was following her and moving the items back into the right position. Finally, my friend had two items in her hands, trying to figure out what to buy, which prompted the sentence "Do you now want to buy something or just stare holes into the air?" I found it really touching to hear this true classic on my first visit to a store. This was Berlin as I knew it.

I had to laugh so hard. Which didn't help the situation, but I found it really funny at that point.

Last edited:

Mustawd

How do YOU do it?

Serious question...my Sundays suck due to grocery store trips..

Kem0sabe

Arcane
I remember that when I first started shitboxing some fucker doxxed me and posted my Google plus account info and my name.

Luckily most of you degenerates can't afford to travel to my location but if anyone ever tried some shit I would have been mighty rape angry

Septaryeth

Augur
Makes me really curious about how you guys would react in a Japan maid cafe, or any Taiwanese store in general.
Every breakfast shop there calls you handsome/cutie, it's like a tradition or something.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom