Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Space Hulk: Deathwing - may the Emperor's legs be OK

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
the lost mace of coxswain
steamhappy

Neanderthal

Arcane
Yeah, Dawn of War 2 had a black librarian. Is this game a regression in inclusiveness on Games Workshop products?

All Space Marines can be black. One o 19 implanted organs they have grafted into em during creation is the Melanchromic Organ, which controls the amount of melanin in the skin an makes a Marine darker in heavy sunlight or paler when theres little.

This is why we need an Autism Intensifies button.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Let's just hope this is better polished than Warhammer Endtimes: Vermintide. That game turned out to be a real turd in the end.

Beowulf

Arcane
More important question - how long from the release we had to wait for Vermitide to get a proper discount?

I mean - the graphic whore in me wants to sell itself, because it gives me good vibes, but they didn't show any gameplay yet, and they are opening pre-orders? WTF?

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
More important question - how long from the release we had to wait for Vermitide to get a proper discount?

I mean - the graphic whore in me wants to sell itself, because it gives me good vibes, but they didn't show any gameplay yet, and they are opening pre-orders? WTF?

Beowulf

Arcane

Thanks. I don't remember seeing that.
But it looks more like a proof of concept. I was thinking more along the lines of seeing a continuous 15 minute playthrough, or something similar.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Yeah, Dawn of War 2 had a black librarian. Is this game a regression in inclusiveness on Games Workshop products?

All Space Marines can be black. One o 19 implanted organs they have grafted into em during creation is the Melanchromic Organ, which controls the amount of melanin in the skin an makes a Marine darker in heavy sunlight or paler when theres little.

This is why we need an Autism Intensifies button.
That doesn't make them black, it's like having a skin condition. Next you're gonna say an albino negroe is white.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
So this is made by the guys from EYE ? Damn, i might d1p this

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I've done the inconceivaburu and pre-ordered this shit, for the first time in like 6 years. Can't wait to be disappointed

ALSO MACE OF COXSWAIN :hype:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
The good news is that it's PC only.

consoles are coming at a later date.... so not sure is this is made 100% pc in mind

I hope the PC release is not beta test and console is the full release.... that's why im not gonna preorder

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom