Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Soul Calibur VI

Moink

Cipher
2 Story modes and character creation confirmed Vs Day one DLCs. :littlemissfun:

It's also ridiculously priced on steam for some people, nearly 2 months wages in Brazil for the deluxe edition, £50 here (which is normal apparently) and £75 for the deluxe, so those 2 story modes better be fucking good because I don't trust Scamco with netcode on PC.

Moink

Cipher
She's now just a season pass item

Still utter shite and I won't be buying the game because of it tbh

A horse of course

This is the first TRUE Soul Calibur game on PC, and it comes with what appears to be better character customization than SC IV at least. If you like tiddies you should be supporting this developer.

Moink

Cipher
This is the first TRUE Soul Calibur game on PC, and it comes with what appears to be better character customization than SC IV at least. If you like tiddies you should be supporting this developer.

I like tiddies and like being able to make my own tiddy fighter but I can't support a company that's purposefully fucking over their customers like this, if they say she's in the base game and I don't have to spend another £30 just to get all the release content then I will buy it, until then they can fuck off tbh.

A horse of course

I like tiddies and like being able to make my own tiddy fighter but I can't support a company that's purposefully fucking over their customers like this, if they say she's in the base game and I don't have to spend another £30 just to get all the release content then I will buy it, until then they can fuck off tbh.

Clearly you don't like tiddies enough.

No Cervantes, no buy.

One of the custom characters in a trailer was using his moveset, so he must be in.

I also thought I spotted Setsuka's / Alpha Patrokolos' moveset, but it might just be a Misturugi stance or something.

The breastplate the guy in the create-a-soul trailer looked identical to one of the chest pieces in SC4+5, so I'm thinking a lot of that stuff is going to be recycled. I do wonder if there will exclusive armors along with the collector's edition, though. I spent a lot of money on custom character DLC in SC5, but there were a few exclusives that came with the collector's edition that I always kicked myself for not having. They looked so cool and it was only like $10 extra.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom