Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Someone decent at statistics needed -- help debunk Lhynn's claim

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
What is the statistical chance that Crispy will get laid sometime this year? How many 20s would he need to roll?

Just one

On a D6

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
Jesus Christ, Crispy. If you can't even conceive of a dnd faggot having such stats then you would never believe my real life stats.

Anyway one time I played a game with my brother as DM.

I got 18 (00)
16 con
16 dex

Everything else 12 or over except maybe one roll was more average. Holy shit was he pissed.

Then I went into his dungeon and kept hitting critical after critical. Then I got to town and decide to gamble. I win 50k gp. A giant gate slams down and the room floods with hobgoblins! A few crits later and I walk out with 50k gp and several magic items and it's time to go shopping.
At that point he rage quit like a faggot just like you're doing :lol:

Anyway, the dungeon master's guide itself says we are there to play extraordinary characters you don't meet in real life. Just get a grip on your pitiful mantwat and go along with it. If they have a super character then you have to come up with an even more super villain for them to attempt tp overcome. If they have every magic item on oerth, it's time for them to meet up with a rod of cancellation. If they are the world's greatest mage it's time to meet up with the world's greatest assassin. And so on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom