Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community So Crooked Bee made a bet with Chris Avellone...

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Some years ago, I read that water was more expensive than wine in Australia.
Anyway, Australian wine is a joke.

UnknownBro

Savant
Missing opportunity here, just saying. Just drink those bottles and show us the aftermath.

Edit: and invite Cleve.

dag0net

Arcane
Don't think Cleve travels more than 30 yards from the bunker, you'd have to take the cockring to him.

Norfleet

just look at how much better your dick looks if its circumcised.
But it looks the same when you have deployed it for action. The only difference is that when you're not deployed for action, it's not hanging out there getting all dry and itchy. Why would you want your thingus constantly hanging out there exposed getting all dry and itchy, constantly getting dragged and scraped against things, like your pants? There's a reason airplanes have retractable landing gear.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
But it looks the same when you have deployed it for action. The only difference is that when you're not deployed for action, it's not hanging out there getting all dry and itchy. Why would you want your thingus constantly hanging out there exposed getting all dry and itchy, constantly getting dragged and scraped against things, like your pants? There's a reason airplanes have retractable landing gear.

I have a different view on this always out there statement... "it's in a constant state of readiness".

My circumcised dick is like the U.S Marines, always ready to breach the tripolipussy beaches.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
These videos you make are boring.

All amateur videos made by Aussies and Britbongs seem boring at first, and tend to be about inane things like unboxing wines, taste-testing gummi worms from Poundland, or playing cRPGs, but they're an acquired taste.

Norfleet

I have a different view on this always out there statement... "it's in a constant state of readiness".
Banging against things, and probably accidentally discharging as a result.

Also, it should be noted that the process of DEPLOYING it is often considered erotic as well, something you can't do because you're always just hanging there like that. My sources tell me that watching it deploy is sexy, much in the same way that the process of drawing the knife is cooler than just having the knife hanging out there all the time. There's a reason why Hollywood loves the "dramatic gun cock", even when it is technically wrong: Because it looks COOL to READY IT FOR ACTION. Preferrably if you don't waste a perfectly good round doing it.

Kem0sabe

Arcane

Also, it should be noted that the process of DEPLOYING it is often considered erotic as well, something you can't do because you're always just hanging there like that. My sources tell me that watching it deploy is sexy, much in the same way that the process of drawing the knife is cooler than just having the knife hanging out there all the time. There's a reason why Hollywood loves the "dramatic gun cock", even when it is technically wrong: Because it looks COOL to READY IT FOR ACTION. Preferrably if you don't waste a perfectly good round doing it.

ainttooproud.jpg

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
This thread never really needed serious replies to begin with.

Hey guys, let's get back on topic here. This is about Lord Avellone losing a bet he was pretty much guaranteed to lose. Should he receive counseling for gambling addiction? Discuss!

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks

Sounds like someone has some misconceptions about what it's like to have a circumcized dick.

Last edited:

Darkzone

Arcane
Give the Wine to Crooked Bee, she made the bet and it is her call. Or make a contest where the prices are the cockrings from MCA. One competition would be to find the best hairstyle for DU.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Give the Wine to Crooked Bee, she made the bet and it is her call. Or make a contest where the prices are the cockrings from MCA. One competition would be to find the best hairstyle for DU.

I vote for the latter.

(I really do have enough wine & other kinds of spirits as it is ;))

dag0net

Arcane
With Rolf sketching a volleyball team in the background? Probably need a cork hat aswell, somebody standing upside down, some asian would-be immigrants drowning a few yards offshore. Should be filmed in the style of a cheap soap opera, with the entire cast standing around the edges of the room whilst some backwards native stands scratching himself in the centre.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Give the Wine to Crooked Bee, she made the bet and it is her call.
Yeah, we sorted out that it'd end up coming to me when this whole thing was being sorted out in the first place. So it's not like SURPRISE.

Or make a contest where the prices are the cockrings from MCA. One competition would be to find the best hairstyle for DU.
That will be our next MS Paint competition.

Grimlorn

Arcane
I'd like to report a problem with the forum - I clicked on a "News, Content and Feedback" thread about Avellone and it took me to the third page of some GD thread about DU's hair.
Male hair loss and womyn in games are the two most important issues on the Codex. Everything else is filler content.
Male baldness is sign of very high testosterone. Be proud.

Why are you informing us about it instead of Crooked Bee?

Oh I dunno...maybe because Bee might be a woman on a site full of aspergian misogynists and would rather avoid the ensuing shitshow? Just a guess.

P.S. DU, just shave it. The "No really, I'm not bald!" look doesn't suit anybody.
What are you talking about? The Codex treats Crooked Bee like a Queen.

Darkzone

Arcane
Male baldness is sign of very high testosterone. Be proud.
Not quite. It is a sign that in certain regions of the skin the hair follicles have more beta receptors, which are much more sensitive to dihydrotestosterone than alpha receptors. Or that there is more percentage of dihydrotestosterone is in a bold man. But this is a complicated topic and sadly i don't know enough about it. But what i know is that Finasteride block this process and stop it and even reverse the baldness. But never store finasteride near a pregnant women, because the finasteride can influence the development of genitalia in a fetus.

Norfleet

Sounds like someone has some misconceptions about what it's like to have a circumcized dick.
Maybe. I don't have one. Is there someone who can attest to a before-and-after? Recent religious converts, perhaps?

But what i know is that Finasteride block this process and stop it and even reverse the baldness.
But why would I *WANT* to reverse my baldness? Thanks to baldness, I haven't had to have a haircut in over 40 years. The money I've saved on this alone is enough to pay for every computer I own!

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
But why would I *WANT* to reverse my baldness? Thanks to baldness, I haven't had to have a haircut in over 40 years. The money I've saved on this alone is enough to pay for every computer I own!

All else being equal, most women (and gay men) will choose a man with a full head of hair over a bald man, especially if he's balding but chooses not to shave it, or tries to hide it with a comb-over or hairpiece. Shaved is one thing, but if you have a fucking tonsure or a bad wig, you'll look like an ancient old man. That isn't sexually enticing to anyone on the entire planet other than bizarre fetishistic outliers.

Other than that, being bald is great and pretty manly when coupled with a muscular physique and a beard, unless you have a weirdly-shaped head.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom