Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

xkilljoy98

That's what every young person says. Every single one. And they all think they are different. It takes time to realize you are exactly the same as everyone else, except maybe, even more boring.

Some times young people can think of the future and make very well thought out decisions, as well as being mature, smart and intelligent. Not every young person is "stupid". Also, not everyone "realizes something about themselves" in the future.

I feel that a lot of older people use "learning from mistakes/over time" as an excuse. Again, it depends on the person.

I've talked to plenty of older people and a lot of them say that they are generally the same as they were when they were younger, just with more life experience, which again, varies from person to person (because everyone and their lives are different).

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

xkilljoy98

Lol bisexual trans teen my ass bro. You are just a faggot who likes to put on your moms pajamas.

What do you mean by that, it's all 100% true. I have done nothing to you and yet you insult me.

Can we please have a conversation were no one insults anyone else. I doubt that you'd say that to someone in real life.

Cadmus

Arcane
What do you think Bratislav can you cast a spell to exercise the demon in this poor soul?

There is nothing wrong with me!
Lots of people are like me.

Maybe you should ask your priest for advice. This is heavy stuff that's on your conscience. Impure thoughts of mutilation, self-loathing and probably racism. Yes, lots of people are sick and racist just like you, that doesn't make them right.

xkilljoy98

Maybe you should ask your priest for advice. This is heavy stuff that's on your conscience. Impure thoughts of mutilation, self-loathing and probably racism. Yes, lots of people are sick and racist just like you, that doesn't make them right.

I'm neither sick nor racist.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Kids are retards that don't know it and will realize in their 30s how retarded they were, which makes me wonder wtf will I realize when I'm 40, 50, 60. There's got to be a cut-off point where you actually know what's going on, no?
I don't think we can ever reach the cutoff point, because by the time we start getting close enough to it, senility will start setting in.

The only real way to deal with this is to kinda just roll with it. You know present-you thinks past-you was a retard, you know future-you will think present-you was a retard, just try to use this insight and past experiences to avoid making certain mistakes (you still will, hindsight and all that). Fortunately from my personal experience when you look back not all the things you thought and did will be revealed as retarded. It's also fun sometimes to get to the next stage, realize previous-you did something stupid and you have to live with the consequences, then reach the stage after only to realize that previous-you was wrong and the decision now previous-previous-you made has actually helped out quite a lot.

xkilljoy98

Who knew that a thread about Skyrim could end up as a more serious discussion covering various subjects.

7647a95b276700a0112c68ad702443cd.jpg

Unwanted

Fitz

Unwanted
I refuse to believe that a fifteen year old autistic kid who's gotten brainwashed by libruls to hate his dick just happens to stroll into the Codex Skyrim thread. No way that just happens, the whole iPod tapatalk gimmick is also way too over the top. Making the yahoo account to ask inane questions is pretty dedicated just to troll the Codex though.
I told you I am a woman, the only male part of me is my body
:lol: This is some next level shit.

Sent from my Siemens T100 using FagTalk

Cadmus

Arcane
I refuse to believe that a fifteen year old autistic kid who's gotten brainwashed by libruls to hate his dick just happens to stroll into the Codex Skyrim thread. No way that just happens, the whole iPod tapatalk gimmick is also way too over the top. Making the yahoo account to ask inane questions is pretty dedicated just to troll the Codex though.
I told you I am a woman, the only male part of me is my body

I agree, I have no idea how this could happen.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I don't know what you mean, he/she/xir is completely normal, xir said so xirself.

xkilljoy98

I'm 17, I'm not autistic, I'm a her, I'm not brainwashed (I've always been this way), and I'm not trolling. The yahoo questions, we're not made to troll here, they were asked awhile ago.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm not retarded.

Indulge me. This thread and forum as a whole is a forum dedicated to video game discussion. The targeted audience of this forum are for the most part clearly like to make fun of anybody not white straight people, or have a sense of humor good enough to get along, or at the very least those who are hard enough to ignore said insults. I am to lazy to actually look for more than the past 3 pages, so tell me what purpose are you registering in this forum for? Clearly the past 3 pages are you defending your gender identity and thus this is a barely appropriate place to do so? If you were to provide opinions about video games instead of talking about your gender identity, these insults would not happen in the first place, yes?

Or I am thinking too much about people in the internet.

abraksil

Literate
I was very disappointed with character progression system in Skyrim. All the star constellations looked cool but the mechanics behind it all felt flat to me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom