Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Shadowrun: Hong Kong Kickstarter Update #5: $450k raised, three more stretch goals unlocked

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Everyone contributing $15+ will receive a Steam key for Shadowrun: Hong Kong. Note: This is different from KS $15 tier, as you will not receive the soundtrack. Unfortunately. However, that's okay, as we'll get something nice instead.

So I can back it via Codex? Cool, thanks.

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Another goal down, Gaichu's side mission:

772c0e1a540880a5ef11f2e4d11642ef_large.jpg

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The new update (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/shadowrun-hong-kong/posts/1113303) reads:

Our favorite (former) Red Samurai/Ghoul's personal side mission = UNLOCKED! Thanks so much for the opportunity to make it.

In case you were wondering about Wu and Racter's personal side missions, we assure you that there's a plan. At the basic level, their stories will be part of shadowruns we've already planned (similar to how Dietrich's background was tied into the Humanis run in DF). But, of course, there's more to it than that... aaaaand that's all we're gonna tell you. :D

Just rest assured, we're not going to create two cool characters like these and not give you the chance to find out what makes them tick! We're confident that when you experience the story, they'll feel fully fleshed out like the rest of your crew.

And now that you've succeeded in unlocking Gaichu's personal mission, it's on to THE MATRIX!

The Shadowrun Returns team nearly killed themselves to get our original Matrix art and gameplay in the game and we're still extremely proud of that effort. But just like Thorin and Company, we ache to return again and make things right.

Onward!

dukeofwhales

Cipher
If nothing else, HBS are very efficient at sending these update emails as soon as a stretch goal is reached.

Minttunator

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Wrath
With the current pace it looks like the matrix upgrade will be unlocked in a week or so - which would be great, I think that was one of the weaker points of the first two games. :greatjob:

naossano

Cipher
I wonder why they didn't add upcoming stretch goal already.
I expected the matrix to happen faster, and focused my expectation in unknown stretch goal, like the astal plane.
Now, with only one known stretch goal left, i think it is time to add new ones.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom