Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Shadowrun: Hong Kong Codex Fundraiser is Officially Live

uaciaut

Augur
So are we sure we'll be getting that mini campaign that comes with the 1 mil point for the 15$ donation here? If yes i'm prolly in.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Currently, 15$ = 1000 rub
No niche RPG will cost that much in RU steam if they want revenue, unlikely it will be more than 700 (10$ if current exchange rate trend keeps up lol) on release day
Shit, I still want to donate. Fuck Putin, he won't prevent me from supporting incline:outrage:

Salary comes on Friday. I'll do it!

Angthoron

Arcane
Nice progress on the fundraiser, looks like we're doomed to hit the goal numbers at this rate.

Haven't gotten in touch with HBS regarding mini-campaign and GoG keys yet, but will tomorrow.

Koschey

Arcane
Angthoron, you are a bro amongst bros :salute:

HiddenX No pissing contest to the benefit of all this time? ;)

Threw in 30 bucks now two days ago, but will increase my donation after the next payday.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
HiddenX No pissing contest to the benefit of all this time? ;)

Threw in 30 bucks now two days ago, but will increase my donation after the next payday.

I threw in 30 bucks, too. So every true Codexian must pledge >$30 or they are only Half-Codexians like me :)

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I threw in 30 bucks, too. So every true Codexian must pledge >$30 or they are only Half-Codexians like me :)
No no, you don't understand! It's supposed to be based on the number of posts you wrote. So if you've pledged $30, then someone with 30 000 posts should pledge a modest $682 :)

DashiDMV

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Consultation with Jordan Weisman: Our staff (or some lucky, non-demented person) will have a chance to have a 2-hour conversation with Jordan Weisman, either in person in Seattle, or by Skype, on any number of relevant topics like game design, systems like Battletech, Shadowrun and Golem Arcana and so on.

There's only one right answer to who should be chosen and that person is Cleve.

:takemymoney::takemymoney::takemymoney::takemyjewgold::takemyjewgold::takemymoney::takemymoney:

zero29

Arbiter
No no, you don't understand! It's supposed to be based on the number of posts you wrote. So if you've pledged $30, then someone with 30 000 posts should pledge a modest $682 :)

so by that logic a 30ct pledge would make me a true codexian? :troll:

pippin

Will obv. donate as soon as I can. However, SRR is being sold at Humble Store as well, so it would be nice to know if we (as in, people who bought the game there) will receive a drm-free version as well.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Holy shit I just realised we don't get "created by greg martin enterprises" in the intro. Man, Larian were such bros.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
this is a nice way for me to circumvent my KS boycott and still get games for cheap, hhhhehehehe.

man I made so many of these little backer icons but I only have like 3 of them. weaksausage man.

Last edited:

Angthoron

Arcane
(will I get 2 keys for that amount btw)
No, unfortunately you won't. Should've made a dummy acc and donated twice :happytrollboy:

Holy shit I just realised we don't get "created by greg martin enterprises" in the intro. Man, Larian were such bros.
Well, we can't unfortunately expect all devs to love us that much just yet. However, being referenced in-game and in-novel in an established, long-running setting is a pretty big thing - it's sort of being a part of official fluff lore (comparable to an official mention in WH40K or stumbling across a group calling itself The Codex on Faerun).

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
What if your old pen&paper PC is already mentioned in Dunkelzahn's will?

(Although I guess the wizwyrm is still alive during the SRR timelines)

Pimpernel

Novice
Will the 5 Codex-specific Shadowlands BBS entries be viewable by everyone or just those who donate and get a key through RPGCodex?

Angthoron

Arcane
Yeah, everyone will see 'em.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom