Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Tehdagah

Arcane
O0Ltjpw.png

So, if you fail the QTE, do you accidentally strangle the baby with the umbilical cord or what?
You probably can't fail.

If you fail the QTE the baby is circumcised instead.
its a girl =\

Are you implying that girls can't have penises? How closeminded of you.

Googled, but didn't find anything. Instead I found this one, I know, already posted, but it remains awesome.

C5t46Sd.jpg
What game is it from?
It's an isometric mock-up of the Dark Souls boss battle vs. Ornstein and Smough

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I played some shitty free MMOs when I was living with two console gamers and this parody is pretty accurate. I've gotten actual emails like this.

Stasis dude is at it again:

What if BIOSHOCK Infinite was an isometric RPG? (x-post r/Isometric)
I thought Bioshock could have made an interesting RPG, and Bioshock infinite could actually pretty easily be redone as an RPG. Just add a few more companions to recruit and a lot more people to talk to instead of shooting people for 95% of the game. Hell, you could actually add some choice and consequence to the game with using or not using tears to solve your problems.
The picture is beautiful, and it's just depressing to think of how the genre could have evolved if RPGs had become more complex in gameplay and story, instead of devolving into first and third person action games. At least we finally have some good old 2D isometric games developed by veterans of the genre coming out within the next year or so.

8mL6rhp.png

eCvOC9R.png

Citizen Kane of gaming.
What the actual fuck.

Luzur

Good Sir
^^
Those are pretty inconvenient places to put toilet paper rolls.

The worst part of this picture is that the toilet paper goes under and not over.

:lol:

Hit wrong button.

Character shits self while inserting tampon.

Man I must have died a thousand times trying get past this stage, had to check a faq.

Best realistic feminine hygiene simulator I've ever played.

I just use the diaper cheat code.
tampon goes in, poop goes out. never a miscommunication. you cant explain that.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Ooooh yeah, seen that one too. It's awesome, and my favorite Disney song. And Frollo is awesome.
Although he is still better in the book, of course, more complex.

Minister Frollo, Dragon's crown sold well

What?

Our complaints did nothing for it!

But how? Never mind, get out, stop raping me

Damn I can't believe Internet finally turned it's free time and ability on to create something of worth:

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Those crazy Russians: http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/8/48...ized-female-skins-were-designed-from-regional

Crytek: Warface's 'sexualized' female skins were designed from regional feedback
By Alexa Ray Corriea on Oct 08, 2013 at 10:30a @AlexaRayC

female-soldier-warface.0_cinema_720.0.jpg

The physically revealing female character skins in Crytek's free-to-play first-person shooter Warface were designed based on regional feedback, lead producer Joshua Howard told Wired in a recent interview.

According to Howard, the skins — which show women in revealing clothing with waists and chests exposed and have earned criticism that their proportions are anatomically exaggerated — were created from feedback provided by Russian and Chinese players. The designs for these skins will change based on feedback from each territory of Warface players, he said.

"The female skins [are] a good example of how we see how culturally the different regions approach the same game in different ways," Howard said, "The skins we're showing right now are the skins that basically came out of our Russian region. They're not what our players at first requested in the Russian region. They tended to be considerably more extreme that what we ended up shipping with."

Howard added that while the Warface team are committed to male avatars in more realistic full combat gear, they were okay with dressing female avatars in "not what we would think of as realistic" gear. He added that for the Chinese market they are creating another set of "unrealistic" skins for the territory's female avatars.

"It's our job to maintain that Warface has an authenticity to it that makes sense for us," he said. "They were very comfortable with the fact we have these very realistic-looking men, but they wanted the women to be not what we would think of as realistic at all. Up to and including running round in high heels which is just silly, right?"

In response to a question as to whether Crytek has or would ever disregard community feedback in regards to wanting sexualized female avatars, Howard replied that "there's a tension both ways."

"Early on we said we want to make this game appropriate for the different regions while maintaining a cohesiveness that's still Warface," he said. "Coca Cola is Coca Cola all over the world even though honestly speaking that mix is different in many different countries. There are some products that are 100 percent identical in every region of the world and that was not something we wanted to do with a shooter because people around the world play shooters very differently."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom