Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

All video game characters should be positive role models for the disenfranchised.

I agree. All video game characters should be white males. :troll:

Edit: Ahem, I almost forgot. Straight white males.

Last edited:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I never even once met a person who was like "What, you say you like RPGs? You don't look like you do though, prove it or I will not let you join my P&P group you FAKE GEEK!"
I refuse to belive people as retarded as that even exist.

5502vn.png

The game about violently killing people mindlessly in an very brutal manner almost depicts sexual assault.
:retarded:

All the blood in the pic makes it even better :lol:

*bashes a sobbing goon's head against concrete until it turns into a mushy paste* "That sexual assault bit was horrifying! What's the point of such a violent act?...Hey, I got the Combo King achievement for executing ten enemies in quick sucession! Sweeeet!".

I'm halfway convinced that the main reason so many rape victims suffer serious mental trauma is that society revels in telling the world how much worse rape is than any other act of violence.

It's because of the serious mental trauma that society is convinced it is the most evil act in existence (maybe a bit less terrible than killing Jesus on his second coming). Of course, most violent crimes will leave the victim with serious mental trauma, but that doesn't make for interesting headlines.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Oh man this crap again. What is it about gaming that it draws the worst kind of fucktarded SJWs? "Sexual assault", yeah big deal. Games have been full of violent acts ranging from murdering innocent people for sport to carpet bombing planets with WMDs, and nobody except a few conservative shitheads complained. "Gamers" had a healthy "it's just a game" attitude.

Tehdagah

Arcane
But games are art. Which means that game creators are artists. And TRUE artist does what he wants, not listening to mainstream drivel. So by removing the alleged rape scene the creators and their game will lose the status of TRUE ART.
That's not necessarily what art is. Anticipating the effect your message will have on the audience is most certainly an aspect of making art.
What if there is no message?

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
What if there is no message?
Message is too strong of a term. An artist should be aware of the effect his work will have on the audience and try to achieve the effect he or she wants.

Clearly the Hotline devs were not getting the desired effect and thus changed their work.

communard

Arcane
For the love of everything Good and Holy. I just want this retarded SJW fad to end. Can we get back to real issues already?

I used to fucking love going ballistic on misogynerds and assorted bigots but "friends" like these just suck all the fun out of it.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
For the love of everything Good and Holy. I just want this retarded SJW fad to end. Can we get back to real issues already?
Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen. Those in charge benefit from SJW hysteria because it distracts people from the real issues. They've masterfully engineered a society where sexes and races are in constant conflict, so that no one notices the real enemy.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I see we've circled around to privileged men wanting to uphold a status quo that benefits them.

That thing people are getting upset about seems like edginess for the sake of edginess. I would have used derision instead of anger.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Updated my awor_szurkrarz.txt.
=>Rape fantasies, possibly a rapist himself
Not really.

I used to fantasise about getting degraded and forced to have sex by a group of girls when I was in late primary school.

Later I started fantasying about female on female rape. About being a girl that gets raped by other girls from class or raped by an older girl/woman.

I wrote a lot of short stories on that topics and drawn lots of drawings.

From stories written by other people, I like stuff like this:
ftp://ftp.asstr.org/pub/Collections/ASSTR_Collection/Laurra_CA.A_Feminine_Humiliation.txt

Awor, have you actually considered the thought that, in reality, you're pretty much the same as those subhumans you so like to ramble about? Because, dude, I totally fail to see how you are more morally or intellectually or whateverthefuckally upright than them.
No. I don't recall condemning anyone for having rape fantasies or for what kind of fiction their like.

You seem to have an alien way of thinking. I'll pre-emptively add you to my ignore list to avoid contact with your alien thoughts.

Considering a lot of humans on this planet must have been the product of "rape" (yeah, like those soldiers/knights/centurions/barbarians pillaging some poor village asked its maidens for consent...), it's not surprising some males/females may secretly - or not so secretly - enjoy some form of it. It's no secret that a lot of women like "being taken" and guys enjoy dominating positions in sex. That said, there is the "hunky handsome guy taking a beautiful maiden by force" (a la Rance), and then there is the "disgusting, ugly, creepy outsider taking a beautiful maiden by force" - I doubt any not mentally sick female (aka "punish me, daddy!") would enjoy the latter.
Err...
A typical rape is a handsome guy with high social skills that the gal knows rapes the gal and then blames her for it and generally claims that "she wanted it", even if she was screaming for help or crying during the deed.

Also, just because someone has rape fantasies, it doesn't mean that they want to be raped or rape IRL.

That sounds unlikely. The female body has ways of shutting down a pregnancy if it's a result of legitimate rape.
:troll:
:lol:

Perhaps you will see it for the gift it is then.
I have no idea what you're talking about :D ?

All the blood in the pic makes it even better :lol:

*bashes a sobbing goon's head against concrete until it turns into a mushy paste* "That sexual assault bit was horrifying! What's the point of such a violent act?...Hey, I got the Combo King achievement for executing ten enemies in quick sucession! Sweeeet!".
He says it like horror and revulsion is a bad thing. The whole point of Grimdark is to be horrible and repulsive. An escape not from bad parts of reality, but from ones own judgement and desire for goodness.

It's because of the serious mental trauma that society is convinced it is the most evil act in existence (maybe a bit less terrible than killing Jesus on his second coming). Of course, most violent crimes will leave the victim with serious mental trauma, but that doesn't make for interesting headlines.
Trauma from violence and bullying is usually severely downplayed in media.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Is there rape in prison architect? Because the double standard of victimhood would be funny to point at

FeelTheRads

Arcane
You seem to have an alien way of thinking. I'll pre-emptively add you to my ignore list to avoid contact with your alien thoughts.

Someone put this fucktard out of his misery already.

Machocruz

Arcane
That's what it means to be a good artist. Just doing stuff at random and seeing what happens isn't artistry.

I completely disagree. Art can and may be as random as it gets. Something doesn't need to have meaning to be meaningful.

If an artist doesn't know what they are doing and can't control the outcome when they so choose or understand how they can manipulate their medium to get a desired response from, or communicate a certain idea or feeling to, the audience, they're likely not an artist, and definitely not a good one. They're a dilettante at play. Even Pollock had control of the form and his tools.

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer

bingo.jpg

TBH, I regret only one thing - I wanted to say that, while he poses as a glorious space marine, in fact he's a filthy slaaneshite (maybe with a tint of khorn worshipping). Should've said that before the ignore. Ah, well, good fucking riddance.

P.S. I wonder what'll happen if he ever gets a "dumbfuck" tag here... Codex will burn!!!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Awor I know of some skyrim mods that could help. You just gotta ask.
PM me, OK?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom