Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Hah, even one of the Biodrones I casually follow blew up at him. Tweet deleted, delightful.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Hah, even one of the Biodrones I casually follow blew up at him. Tweet deleted, delightful.
So he backed down while joking on Magic wimmin? I guess he can't against PC power... Should have been fired, at least feminism wouldn't be so bad in this issue alone...

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
That's some awesome nerd happening
I bet fat male nerds get complimentary desserts too when they wear DnD t-shirts in that restaurant. The joke about taking off her shirt was very inapropriate, that was definetly a "nerd happening", nothing to do with her being "hawt"(by insecure nerd standards).

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
No sense of humor at all those days I see.
He used to make inflamatory comments regarding religion just fine... I guess he don't want to be a "opressor patriarch" so he deleted the tweet :lol:. Understandable tough, since you can be fired if you make derogatory comments against the cunt above.

Gurkog

Erudite
Project: Eternity
Meh, when i worked in service industry women tried to flirt for free shit all the time then act like they are all surprised when some idiot falls for it. Stupid double standards.

Dexter

Arcane
https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/343859622605631491

bmwigujcmaagqryypzg1.jpg

1370819890311golq9.jpg

Bioware employees acting like a socially retarded teenagers? You can see why they chose their target demographic.

Not even mad about the misogyny, that was just the worst possible way to make this kind of dirty joke. Might as well post a picture of your penis.

Turjan

Arcane

Bioware employees acting like a socially retarded teenagers? You can see why they chose their target demographic.

Not even mad about the misogyny, that was just the worst possible way to make this kind of dirty joke. Might as well post a picture of your penis.

I'm not sure it's misogyny, and it's a rather mild joke, if at all. He might have just pointed out that she got that dessert because she is a woman. Which sounds about true.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer

I would have said something along the lines of "if you were a dude, you wouldn't have got that free dessert. Or your legions of online followers, or your cushy lifestyle and job, or your obviously pandering product tie-ins." But that's just me.

Luzur

Good Sir

I'm not sure it's misogyny, and it's a rather mild joke, if at all. He might have just pointed out that she got that dessert because she is a woman. Which sounds about true.

well thats modern twittering city women for ya, no humor at all anymore.

SerratedBiz

Arcane

I would have said something along the lines of "if you were a dude, you wouldn't have got that free dessert. Or your legions of online followers, or your cushy lifestyle and job, or your obviously pandering product tie-ins." But that's just me.

So do it, faggot.

lol @ the stereotypical-looking dudebros in the audience.

That's what Chris would've said

if he was a very jelly woman

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom