Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
kakukeko.jpg

kakukeko2.jpg

Last edited:

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
DWJnq4A.jpg

Playing with original hardware gives me the old man tingles. Its almost like its 1988 again!
That's some squeaky clean oldware you got there. Are you a tidy kinda guy, or is it a recent purchase ? Good to see that old shit again anyway. :salute:

Doma

Augur
DWJnq4A.jpg

Playing with original hardware gives me the old man tingles. Its almost like its 1988 again!
That's some squeaky clean oldware you got there. Are you a tidy kinda guy, or is it a recent purchase ? Good to see that old shit again anyway. :salute:

I am a bit of an entusiast when it comes to the Commodore Amiga 500. Thus, I have many. This my nicest one. Its also the one I have setup pretty much permanent.

Bought it in 2000 if I remember correctly. Sold my first one in 1994 though :( Would love to have that one back.

Trivia: The standard keyboard on the A500 are pretty crap. This one has a rare mechanical keyboard that shipped with the early KS 1.2 releases of the machine. Its great!

pippin

I like how vibrant the colors were in Amiga systems. It really stands out when you compare it to any other computer.

A horse of course

man it really makes me wanna replay, but it never got any good warhammer mods

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
^wtf is that?

As Darth Slaughter mentioned, it's SOMA. I don't know if you are familiar with Frictional earlier games to know what to expect. As for the story I will not spoil it, since it's best to experience the whole thing personally. Graphically it really looks great, although I turned off bloom and depth of view. You don't need to put loads of cash to make believable locations that don't give you feeling of being artificially made in some editor. We aren't flooded with constant infodumps, and if you don't go through the documents and computers everything is being kept to minimum. The sound design is superb, one of those titles that is best experienced with a high volume on 5.1 speakers. The puzzle elements are watered down compared to the Penumbra or Amnesia, but I don't complain. Instead of putting some monster riddle in the half of the game to kill the pacing most people will move onward to the next problem. I'm really curious what Frictional will make next.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Rim can look good

Oqhb8HY.jpg

This just makes me wanna have an RPG with modded Skyrim levels of graphics, but oldschool Morrowind-era design of the world and locations.

Bethesda are married to the quest compass now though, so this is never going to happen.

Heck, even the excellent Enderal total conversion had a quest compass :negative:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
[

This just makes me wanna have an RPG with modded Skyrim levels of graphics, but oldschool Morrowind-era design of the world and locations.

Bethesda are married to the quest compass now though, so this is never going to happen.

Heck, even the excellent Enderal total conversion had a quest compass :negative:

Gotta wait for TES 6 :troll:

Robespierre

Madame Guillotine
Patron
It's Kitten Time at the GreatCrystalShrine
Make the Codex Great Again!
It has been a long time since I last played Age of Decadence. I've decided to take the assassin path, my build is pretty much combat-oriented so far :

560520screenshot00300000.jpg

As you can see, I still have many skill points. Maybe I should put them in civil skills. Dunno'. Anyway, I've just finished Teron :

Tonight, nobody dies :

921921screenshot00100000.jpg

And indeed nobody died.

469131screenshot00200000.jpg

Really fun build so far.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Enderal was cool and all, but why did it have to be so generic middle age yurop.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom