Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Hyper Light Drifter
D2GaJqh.jpg

XSjPO2t.jpg

GtAmIOF.jpg

0KcykLG.jpg

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
yxbxOBA.jpg

But before this happened...
BZbS3aW.jpg

We're off to the slaughter
AGujcWY.jpg

Fucking hell, first time I managed to destroy a portal.. "trick" was to go on attack right after a blood moon
w1doRpi.jpg

After destroying, you can build it up..
cP6Ewgx.jpg

Into some teleporter
1Sut87z.jpg

I managed to destroy another one, thus clearing out the west side. Unfortunately, blood moon on night 25 wiped out pretty much everything.. I sent one more attack to the east, with above result. Think I'm getting the hang of this pretty fucking brutal game.

spekkio

Arcane
So, I was just casually checking new version of Retroarch...

gMzcNGv.png

When...

RYeisde.png

Quite suddenly...

NJPCX3b.png

WS3cprd.png

:hmmm:

bue8vnx.png

pFAiXg9.png

Of course...

LaJ9Kmo.gif

DsxD3Rp.png

K2laAu3.png

The fuck you talking about, fag?

just_look_at_the_time___by_rochambeaufr-d9d012i.jpg

And it looks like this GBA game has more RPG elements than recent Bethsduh mesterpieces...

FO6uaiU.png

It's time to take out the trash...

vFgrMV9.png

ITAnluH.gif

spekkio

Arcane
Well, so far I've played: IV (good, but oldschool), Rondo (great), and SOTN (overrated and derpclined). So, I still have like 6-8 ahead of me (not counting the 3d ones).
What a fantastic gameplay concept anyway (metroidvania). Too bad that it's hard to properly iplement in 3d and it's too hard for the newshit audience (baaaw what do you mean I can't go there yet?).

:rpgcodex:

Last edited:

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Well, so far I've played: IV (good, but oldschool), Rondo (great), and SOTN (overrated and derpclined). So, I still have like 6-8 ahead of me (not counting the 3d ones).
What a fantastic gameplay concept anyway (metroidvania). Too bad that it's hard to properly iplement in 3d and it's too hard for the newshit audience (baaaw what do you mean I can't go there yet?).

:rpgcodex:
I hope you used the unwatered down jap only Saturn version of SOTN

Dracula_X_Nocturne_in_the_Moonlight_14.jpg

spekkio

Arcane
Nah, I played the PS1 JAP version + Gemini/tom translation.
1st: the story
2nd: HG101 wrote that the SAT version is shit:

rpwxjtB.jpg

Game is meh anyway...

:smug:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Go back to Africa! they said, so I did.
PS. looks good for 2008 but Crysis was faster.
It's funny to set all graphic settings at FULL and not getting your eyes burn with hdr&bloom...

5tSFuig.png

sup
JaCiD0Q.png

mD7BYVi.png

yup, it's potato. In Africa.

"That war is not my fault!"
cmOjO6p.png

4RCIizB.png

Wasn't me

acMaJOK.png

OHSHI-

45fglAk.png

You spend hours doing missions for your buddies, only to be betrayed at the end when you take last suitcase of diamond. Nothing that can't be solved with grenade launcher and LMG :smug:

OcjyQx3.png

One patrol jeep come, second comes when you deal with the first one. Then another come. And another...

Hson4J2.png

1SD5If2.png

ZM2ILzi.png

V3jX8vN.png

I'm here!

nMEESKx.png

Sneaking parts are best with some sparks, or more.

rseqC6a.png

glad it's over
And all that for
FFt2gmp.png

Why he wear same shirt as the main character from FarCry1?

nil

Cipher
FFt2gmp.png

Why he wear same shirt as the main character from FarCry1?
I wanted to make a joke about how he obviously stole it since he is black, but racism against blacks is an american thing, and I don't want to appropriate their culture.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
The gunplay is so bad in FC2, are you using a mod to fix the bullet sponges?
Yes I did. Dylan's Mod is a must.
There is also bigger chance that pursuers will leave you alone. In vanilla they wanna get you like german welfare.

I wanted to make a joke about how he obviously stole it since he is black, but racism against blacks is an american thing, and I don't want to appropriate their culture.

Nah, I gave him whole suitcase to bribe him. This way civilians go unharmed to the other country. To the Merkel booty!
The whole game is about blacks shooting each others and live like a kings until next group kick them out with AK47. And again and again and AGAIN. That's what the Jackal (guy you supposed to kill) say. Nobody in the western world give a damn. Bit refreshing thing after all games where you save the world.

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
0UpilSi.jpg

Replaying original W2 was fun. The orc campaign was getting harder and harder with each mission, and they didn't have so much variety as the human one. Humans got more diversed missions, but it felt easier. Until the last mission, where are blasted with dragons and they spawn almost from the beginning. You have to transport your people to a shore with cannon towers, ogres and with no base... It was hell, I concentrated on making towers to shoot those flying nightmares and repair them. Made with the dwarves a hole in the nearby shore to gather more gold and taking most of the wood from the left side of the map. I figured that the black clan orcs don't have towers on the right side of the maps so I just started the gryphon mass rides with palladins healing them from time to time.

Right now playing the Beyond the Dark Portal. Difficulty is higher, but the missions tend to be more varied from the beginning (Orc campaign is the first). Also, there are heroes who must survive, something that was a staple in Warcraft 3.

And let's not forget the awesome soundtrack:

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Beyond the Dark Portal is pretty brutal in difficulty. I never finished it, but then again I was like 10-12 at the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom