Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Essegi

Cipher
Arx Fatalis (Libertatis)

SPOILER WARINING: Late game pics
01o2Gqa.jpg

Family reunion...

njqskJ8.jpg

FxNDq7f.jpg

iK3FejR.jpg

N5OQb5T.jpg

S7C3S3R.jpg

pISTx7E.jpg

adkOJN7.jpg

D6phU3x.jpg

ox7kAgZ.jpg

EbSQtBH.jpg

Olny time i used mass incinerate... Slow to cast, i ended up nearly dead...

XfvMgTB.jpg

jYdDm1z.jpg

BBFeNlq.jpg

cvU53Oy.jpg

BYlbY91.jpg

ZscH6Ji.jpg

Slow time FTW!
Maybe i had some glitch since after slow time effect passed Iserbius dind't attack me...

Txkah76.jpg

9fVY5yZ.jpg

ED9jqXB.jpg

FyDel6p.jpg

lfHsErl.jpg

We all know, rules are important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOUksDJCijw&t=55m12s

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
It is awesomely cool. It gets weirder as you progress (those screenies are from Act 2 out of 9).

pippin

I had to look for a solution for this puzzle. I was still a kid but I just couldn't do anything about it.

Sanitarium is good, and yes it gets weird, but a little bit too weird for my taste. The scenes where you remember your sister are the most emotional moments I've seen in a videogame.

Love

Cipher
I had to look for a solution for this puzzle. I was still a kid but I just couldn't do anything about it.

Sanitarium is good, and yes it gets weird, but a little bit too weird for my taste. The scenes where you remember your sister are the most emotional moments I've seen in a videogame.

I hate those kind of puzzles in adventures and I was quite stunned when I first saw that one, but it's hilariously simple. Just like most of the game is, or so it seems to me after continuing to play it some days ago. The flashbacks give a pretty good indication to what really is going on, but some stuff is still off the wall...

...like that fucking genocidal insect story.
EsXe4Zb.jpg

Couldn't be arsed to do the audio puzzle though.
8nlfULn.jpg

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
@ Crane
Fallout3 The Wasteland Edition mod?

No way. That mod sucks.

Alton IL
ATMS Alternative Fast Travel
Better Game Performance
Darnified UI
DC Moods
DCInteriors Project
Enhanced Blood Textures
Enhanced Weather
EVE - Energy Visuals Enhanced
Enhanced Camera
Fallout 3 Reanimated
Fallout 3 Redesigned
Fallout Street Lights
Fallout Stutter Removal
Weapon Retexture Porject
Gloveless Readius
Easier Hacking Terminals
Hi-Res Weapons
HQ Terrain Overhaul
Matt's Mutant Mod
Megaton Walkway
NMC's Texture Pack
NPC Height Randomiser
Readius Displays 2x Faster
Pipboy Readius
Reinforced Chinese Stealth Suit
Sprint Mod
Sydney Follower
The Crimson Caravan
Weapon Mod Kits

Getting everything to work together was kind of a hassle. But now it runs without issues and looks magnitudes better than the vanilla FO3.

mondblut

Arcane
Alton IL
ATMS Alternative Fast Travel
Better Game Performance
Darnified UI
DC Moods
DCInteriors Project
Enhanced Blood Textures
Enhanced Weather
EVE - Energy Visuals Enhanced
Enhanced Camera
Fallout 3 Reanimated
Fallout 3 Redesigned
Fallout Street Lights
Fallout Stutter Removal
Weapon Retexture Porject
Gloveless Readius
Easier Hacking Terminals
Hi-Res Weapons
HQ Terrain Overhaul
Matt's Mutant Mod
Megaton Walkway
NMC's Texture Pack
NPC Height Randomiser
Readius Displays 2x Faster
Pipboy Readius
Reinforced Chinese Stealth Suit
Sprint Mod
Sydney Follower
The Crimson Caravan
Weapon Mod Kits

Getting everything to work together was kind of a hassle. But now it runs without issues and looks magnitudes better than the vanilla FO3.

LOL, no Animated Prostitution? Way to play it wrong.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
And moar... Space Mahreen

That Blood Angel armor is a mod, right?

Yes. Mangrouse actually made some of those mods himself iirc
I didn't make that mod, though it is pretty easy to do. The guy who did the whole package also added in the ability for Leandros & Sidonus to do full melee combos and moves though so I stuck with it (and he did an asstarded way of doing the armor swap so I didn't feel like undoing it). I modded in replacing regular bolter sounds with stalker bolter sounds, and also lower rate of fire with higher damage per shot because they're damn rocket bolt shooters goddamn it.

But I'm gonna have to replay it non-modded so I can get the Part 1 Hard mode cheffey. Well, attempt it once.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom