Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition Score up to $500 by designing RPG Codex' Corporate Branding (Logo & Business Cards) Competition

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
How about you make some wallpapers with that design?

1600x900:
Untitled-1-01_zpsty0o7h6b.png~original

:^)

Akratus

Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So not gnarly you'd better party up and squeeze lemons in your eyes to get the images out. Your grandpa's been in the war, he's seen worse. But there's other stuff he can show ya.

. .

What were we talking about?

Darkzone

Arcane
The problem with you cards is that even in the monochrome look they are not balanced and they lack the golden ratios and symmetry. And the colors would be if in reality awful even on structured paper and even on my shity sRGP 99% and AdobeRGB 77% Monitor the Red and dark Blue looks bad.

Akratus

Patron
The problem with you cards is that even in the monochrome look they are not balanced and they lack the golden ratios and symmetry. And the colors would be if in reality awful even on structured paper and even on my shity sRGP 99% and AdobeRGB 77% Monitor the Red and dark Blue looks bad.

I've literally never seen you make a good post. I'd take what you said into consideration if it wasn't you who posted it.

On a good day i watch first 2001, then i listen to the music of Pink Floyd or Fields on the Nephilim. On a bad day i read the RPGCodex.

:roll:

Khorne

Arbiter
Still no specs of logos and banners for social networks, if someone could post the requirements that would be grand. I don't even visit these sites.
And thanks for scalable troll lefthandblack, very good.

Darkzone

Arcane
I've literally never seen you make a good post. I'd take what you said into consideration if it wasn't you who posted it.
I give a fuck about your personal opinion about my posts. I try to help you to get it better, but if you don't want to hear it, then i will let it go. Btw.: The black card looks like a card for a whorehouse and not even for a good one. Black seemes always like a cheap put-on in such things.
Also to add: If you criticise a work of a person and the person gets personal or attacks the critic on a personal level, then you know that you have to do with a person who lacks self esteem and talent in this subject.

Last edited:

Akratus

Patron
I give a fuck about your personal opinion about my posts. I try to help you to get it better, but if you don't want to hear it, then i will let it go. Btw.: The black card looks like a card for a whorehouse and not even for a good one. Black seemes always like a cheap put-on in such things.
Also to add: If you criticise a work of a person and the person gets personal or attacks the critic on a personal level, then you know that you have to do with a person who lacks self esteem and talent in this subject.

No I don't mind criticism, I don't think I make the best work myself. I just dont like your or your posts.

So many times I read a post and mid-way find out it's you, and I groan.

Aenra

i can't fist so yes, am aware i don't count :)

still, i do have to say that for moi the best one is felipepepepe's burito's. This is sparta the codex. Now i'm not your corporate overlord so your ideas may vary, but where i come from your business card is just that: your business card; it is meant to portray or hint at something which distinguishes or characterises you. His razor-shaped design does a fucking cool job at doing just that.

don't go too mainstream..

Darkzone

Arcane
No I don't mind criticism, I don't think I make the best work myself. I just dont like your or your posts.
So many times I read a post and mid-way find out it's you, and I groan.

You know there is the ignore option. It saves you the time that you would invest into reading my post and also spares you the groan. And i can certainly live very good with the fact that you don't like me or my posts, like i do with hiver's opinion about me and my posts.

Akratus

Patron
I have this thing in my signature. .

But hey man, it's silly of me to lash out like this. Sorry.

Darkzone

Arcane
I have this thing in my signature. . But hey man, it's silly of me to lash out like this. Sorry.

Accepted and no offense taken. I rarely read the signatures, so sorry for ignoring your signature.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom