Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGWatch interviews Jeff Vogel. Vogel going Kickstarter soon-ish

Mustawd

Jeez, stop all this pirating you guys. You wouldn't steal a car would you?

:troll:

Gentle Player

Arcane
you+wouldn't+download+a+gf.png

MisterStone

Arcane
Don't worry bros, those of us in countries with rule of law and a functioning economy will contine to susidize your hobby for you.

:kwanzania:

Crevice tab

Savant
His recent games are beyond terrible. Anyone expecting a repeat of Geneforge is delusional.

Well he can always change the art, mess a bit with the engine and then release it as Geneforge 1.1.

So yeah a repeat of Geneforge is quite possible.

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira
If Vogel goes Kickstarter he intends to develop a new engine, and I believe he will use it to make a brand new setting and game. He can do it. If he meets/exceeds his targets I think it will give his creative juices a surge and the excitement could also get him out of his comfort zone. We could use more brilliant stuff like the Quickfire spell of the Exile series.

Unlike other K-starters this man knows exactly how much he can chew; I seriously doubt we will get a dud kickstarter from him where he will take the money and put out a haphazard unfinished product. Vogel knows how to make deadlines with a finished product

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
A bunch of Jeff Vogel games are 75% off this weekend on GOG:

http://af.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_spring_breakers_200315?as=1649904300

The Geneforge Saga for $3.74 [all five games]
Avernum: The Complete Saga for $2.99 [six total games]
Avernum: Escape from the Pit for $2.49
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls for $14.99 (ok, 25% off for this one)

And a couple Avadon games not worth mentioning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustawd

Cuz Vogel said he's liked Dragon Age games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom