Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Community RPG Codex GOTY 2017: Results & Cool Graphs

Discussion in 'RPG News & Content' started by felipepepe, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Mengsk Unwanted

Unwanted
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    I was late to the Prey hypetrain, but man, playing it now, I can safely say, I understand the ratings. I might even put it at #1 above D:OS 2, as my liking for that game seems to have waned quite abit.

Prey gives me strong incline vibes in that of System shock 2, Deus Ex 1, Half-life 1 and Dead Space 1, combined. Misa like.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Black Arcane

Black
    Parrots:
    Whoa

^ Top  
  3. Jacob Augur

Jacob
    Parrots:
    ... Honestly if this was voiced in the early 2000s this would sound very progressive. Make-ups aren't just for girls and all that crap.

• Old Old x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. HeatEXTEND Arbiter

HeatEXTEND
    Parrots:
    Dont'you mean the early seventies? In the 80's it was somewhat common for guys to wear eyeshadow and shit.

• Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Roguey Arcane Sawyerite Sawyerist Sawyer's Bride No Fun Allowed

Roguey
    Parrots:
    I recall hearing an anecdote about Elvis looking at some early 70s glam rocker on his television and asking out loud what he had started. :M

• Funny Funny x 4
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)