Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Proposing a new motion for massive incline: Servitus Codexus

Do you want massive incline or not?

• :monocle: :salute:

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • :M

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • blurb! (kingcomrade)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

denizsi

Arcane
Servitus Codexus

denizsi said:
If only it were for me to make the decision, every few newfags/new registrants would have been assigned to an oldfag with the oldfag having the authority to edit or delete his newfags' posts and temporarily ban any of them and the said newfags would have to wait a minimum of a year before being set free by the oldfag, if at all, unless faced with extreme peer pressure to free any one of his newfags based the posting quality of the latter. This would hopefully encourage everyone, oldfags and newfags alike, to be contributing posters and incite massive incline. Hear me DU!

Sahibs and the slaves will have responsibility towards each other; newfags will have an incentive to be productive, oldfags a potentially prestigious reputation to uphold. Can't get any more
monocle.gif
than that.

Furthermore, any willing poster should be able to have himself assigned to an oldfag of his choosing as well but only for a fixed length of time after which he will automatically be independent again and when an oldfag has like 20+ non-newfags under his belt, he will be able to usurp or share power from/with moderators.

Make it happen. Hivemind wills it!

denizsi

Arcane
Running out of jokes I see?

I propose relootz to be assigned to me.

edit: Further suggestions added to the first post.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
While I do think a mentorship system for new members would be good, this proposition derives from the assumption that not most new members are merely alts.

denizsi

Arcane
We could tolerate some alts. Our overlords can detect IPs after all and you can't register with public proxies at all.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
It's not the newfags that are retarded, it's the fucking oldfags constantly wanting to up the moderation in the most idiotic ways known to man.

's as if all the oldfags are getting Alzheimer's.

chzr

Scholar
i want racofer

61745273.gif

also, in b4 racofer counter-pic

denizsi

Arcane
racofer said:
This is the stupidest proposal I've ever seen in here.

Ooh, you want your FREEDOM! I guess. Well, I'm proposing that and more FREEDOMINUS!; a win-win.

Think of it this way: being a rather popular picfag, you'd have your army of 20+ posters in no time and have unlimited powah!

Grunker said:
It's not the newfags that are retarded, it's the fucking oldfags constantly wanting to up the moderation in the most idiotic ways known to man.

I don't want to up the moderation, rather I want to eliminate the retarded moderation while also eliminating the incentive for moderation without moderating anything.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Right. Everyone being able to ban and delete posts will not leave to more moderation. I forgot that.

denizsi

Arcane
Afraid that you'd be banned* and your posts edited or deleted in no time?

Well, I wonder why :smug:

KEEP THE FEAR ALIVE!

*: Remember: only temporarily, and possibly not more than once a month, for instance, like casting a spell. It's like the Codex RPG getting a sequel, only more visceral this time.

denizsi

Arcane
Feudalism?

More like Roman citizenship; a very prestigious thing, you illiterate, ignorant pleb.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
This thread makes me wonder: What's the Codex' official position on denizsi?

Glyphwright

This is the dumbest thing I ever heard of.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom