Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

*redacted*

Cassidy

Arcane
*redacted*

Last edited:

XenomorphII

Prophet

Edit: Changed my mind. Going with 3 or 4 (whichever needs my vote to win and in that preferential order) because VIKINGS!!

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
3) The year is 999 AD. You are an Icelander and part of Leif Ericson's recently hired crew as they journey west beyond Greenland based upon the claims of a merchant called Bjarni Herjólfsson that he sighted land west of Greenland after his ship was blown off-course. You have been recently forcefully converted into Christianity, and witnessed what happened to those few who refused, a sight you hope to forget if there is indeed a New World beyond that may even be worth settling and full of untold riches.

Yessssss! Let's start an American colony and ensure it's success. The last bastion of Odinism.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
3) The year is 999 AD. You are an Icelander and part of Leif Ericson's recently hired crew as they journey west beyond Greenland based upon the claims of a merchant called Bjarni Herjólfsson that he sighted land west of Greenland after his ship was blown off-course. You have been recently forcefully converted into Christianity, and witnessed what happened to those few who refused, a sight you hope to forget if there is indeed a New World beyond that may even be worth settling and full of untold riches.

Yessssss! Let's start an American colony and ensure it's success. The last bastion of Odinism.
Why not? +1 for this option. :smug:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012

VOTING NUMBER 3 FOR A PAGAN AMERICA!

Esquilax

Arcane
8 is lulzy as fuck.

The French Revolution is one of the most fascinating periods in history, but the character in 4) interests me the most, so I'm voting 4). Viking option is pretty cool too.

grotsnik

Arcane
2, of course! A lifestyle of restrained, thoughtful, simple epicureanism sounds like just the thing.

hedonism.jpg

exe

Augur
Some nice choices here. Space Africa sounds lulzy, but I would rather have something historical.

So I pick 7 spanish civil war. Vikings are a close second.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom