Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline POLL: Roshan's Quick and Brutal 2015 RPGOTY Survey

Vote for your top 1 to 3 RPG's of the year:

• Total voters

roshan

Arcane
Thought of this quick and bloody way of evaluating this year's best RPG - simply select the games you feel are deserving of the title. You can vote for up to three (3) RPG's that you feel could be considered the best role playing games of 2015. No ratings, just pick the best of the lot, to properly separate the wheat from the chaff. I've also included related genres such as squad based tactical games and ARPGs.

If you do happen to want to vote for a game not on the list, just mention it in the comments.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Unexpectedly good showing for PoE so far. All the hate and it's still a top 5 game :M

roshan

Arcane
Unexpectedly good showing for PoE so far. All the hate and it's still a top 5 game :M

I'm not surprised - it's always had its circle of fans. This poll doesn't tale into account negative votes, only positive ones.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I find it rather weird that Witcher III has nearly as much votes as PoE here.
Not that I hate W3, but I thought the Codex in general kinda does. Well, seems I was wrong again.

Renevent

Cipher
Pillars of Eternity
Fallout 4
Victor Vran

I haven't started Underrail yet though, been too obsessed with the content complete Grim Dawn. I'll probably end up loving it, but since I haven't played it yet, can't vote for it :/

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Looks like there'll be a big second-tier battle between Undertale, Hong Kong and Fallout 4.

pippin

I like Underrail the most, out of all the games mentioned there. (Thanks Jick Magger for the copy).
PoE was a nice game, but not GOTY material, not at all.

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
This poll is shit for finding a RPGOTY, but it's a wonderful way to figure out what people to remove from the forum. We should have five people less on this forum after tonight, there might be a few more that join them.

thexsa

Educated
If they are adding lightning returns, you should also include the EE and DC of D:OS and W2 respectively tbh.

If F4 is getting votes, they deserve some too.

Lhynn

Arcane
1. Underrail
2. Witcher 3
3. Age of decadence

Honorable mention: wl2 fuck you i cant believe it improved so much edition.
Honorable mention 2: bloodlust shadowhunter, because i cant even fucking remember the time i saw so much love and passion poured into an rpg, almost enough to offset his lack of experience.

roshan

Arcane
AOD has almost caught up with Underrail!

Clarification: Expansion sets, console ports, enhanced editions are excluded. Only bonafide 2015 PC releases.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Fallout 4 is still considered an RPG? I own it but i have to say i see it more like an action adventure game.... And Pillars of Eternity not voted because of... Hey you can make skelektons blind

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom