Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity: The White March Part 2 gets story trailer, release date is now February 16th

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
tfw when you confuse a resurrected shitposter account with a legitimate poster :argh:
I left for a while because I found general rpgcodex crowd to be retarded and have shit taste in games. When I saw Undertale review I decided to give it another chance.

Please don't.

Tao

Savant
Story time mode is surely the one feature to rule them all.
It's a good thing. I'm going to use this feature to actually finish the game, just so I would know how the main story sucked as well as everything else.

I wish i know how to brofist so i could brofist this.

I wanted to play the dlc but you need to play the game again if you didn't keep a save and oh boy... isn't it that an awfull though?.

I'll wait until the eventual enhanced/complete edition to find motivation

Last edited:

Black

Arcane
Obsidian full of white supremacy propaganda yet again.

skyst

Augur
I finished the vanilla release on PotD without too much difficulty. Expansion drops, wiped twice on the first battle in the White March part 1 content; some drunken hobbit thing proved unstoppable and single handedly annihilated my party that was previously capable of slaying dragons and stuff. Uninstalled, haven't returned.

White March 2 :d1p:

Sizzle

Arcane
I finished the vanilla release on PotD without too much difficulty. Expansion drops, wiped twice on the first battle in the White March part 1 content; some drunken hobbit thing proved unstoppable and single handedly annihilated my party that was previously capable of slaying dragons and stuff. Uninstalled, haven't returned.

You're talking about the sleeping orlan at the very beginning of the Cragholdt map, right? Yeah, he also wiped out my entire party.
I thought he was bugged, I seem to remember I beat him a lot easier when they patched it.

Prime Junta

Version 2 made the AI a lot less retarded, plus added immunities and stuff. If you couldn't beat those crag ogres with an endgame party, you sure as hell wouldn't be able to beat any of the version 2 dragons. Nor will you be able to beat the game with a single rote tactic, on PotD at least.

Hegel

Arcane
But again, you could always just grab BGII + mods and play a much better game.

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Cragholdt is for part-1-max-level parties, it's likely clearable at the old cap, but the intent is for you to do TWM areas to get to 14 first (if you're continuing from an old save. If starting a brand new game you're best off going to TWM zone at ~6 then hitting level cap with vanilla content and then hitting cragholdt).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom