Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Update #88: Release Date - March 26th

grudgebringer

Can someone say what's so wrong with combat? From what I read it seems like it's similar to other rtwp games, Baldur's gate etc.?
It's almost like we have a whole subforum where you could get some answers.

It's almost like we have a sewage underground forum where you can search for that.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
With so little time until release, shouldn't we have a mockup for the Collector's Edition? Or we'll have to wait also three months like in the case of Wasteland 2?

dukeofwhales

Cipher
With so little time until release, shouldn't we have a mockup for the Collector's Edition? Or we'll have to wait also three months like in the case of Wasteland 2?

Hopefully it's a traditional full size big box (ideally the same size as the BG2/ToB/IWD/HoW/PS:T boxes).

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
i_love_adra_spain_me_encanta_adra_spain_bag-rd84675c8c67d4b5393eef558161b4610_v9w6h_8byvr_324.jpg

This just came in from Obsidian.
After a fruitful debate with inXile, they decided to swap the luchbox with a stylish shopping handbag for the release of Collector's Edition.

Turok

Erudite
This game looks awesome and i am sure is going to be epic, i just add $20 on the obsidian webpage for the future expansion.

Last edited:

Shannow

Waster of Time
I haven't visited our Pain Eternal forums lately.
What's the consensus? End of March enough time to deliver a sufficiently polished game?
I haven't seen detractors in this thread, so I assume: Yes ?

Turjan

Arcane
A birthday present, nice. I hope it doesn't suck.
Well, it's definitely nice to look at.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom