Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Perkel mod compilation for TW3

Cadmus

Arcane
could you please upload it somewhere else? I'm about to start a new game now so I'm only waiting for this mod :x

Cadmus

Arcane
Looks like there is problem with MEGA i too can't download it right now and MEGA reddit says there there are ton of people who have this problem.
probably they have some troubleshots with servers.

we need to wait a bit.
scheisse, I just finished downloading everything from gog and now I'm staring at the map and waiting for this mod...

EDIT: Thanks, Perkel !
I hope it works with the game now.

Perkel

Arcane
lol there's no readme..where do I copy what

copy it into main game folder.

and readme is in OP. read it because there is mechanic which you won't get unless you read it about.
sorry but unless I'm blind there's no readme in OP, there's "Read Readme for more info about camping mechanics"

I used this mod in mu compilation for camping mechanics. You need to use keyboard shortcut to go into meditation mode and hold key to move time. (meditation from menu doesn't work anymore)

Read mod readme for full info.

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/750/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/ajax/moddescription/?id=750&preview=&pUp=1

basically you need to be close to campfire or you need wood in your invetory to start new campfire.
You can't use meditation anywhere you like

Cadmus

Arcane
how can I tell if the mods are working? I seem to be able to meditate by pressing N. What's a quick way to check?
I installed the mods by putting them in the main folder but it seems wrong..the game loads the mods automatically? They are a bunch of folders called modModname

EDIT: I created a "mods" folder and pasted all the folders in it, now when I start game it starts compiling scripts so I guess that means it's the correct thing to do but I get this error:
Error [content0]game\quests\quest_function.ws(7142): I dont know any 'HVS_System'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(7407): Could not find function 'ClearAllAchievements'

What should I do?
why is it trying to claerallachievements when I have the gog version?

Last edited:

Cadmus

Arcane
I got the game to run by removing mod0000_MergedFiles and modFriendHUD but now I still can meditate whenever I please.. Do I need to restart the game for it to take effect or was it one of those removed files?

Perkel

Arcane
sorry but looks like there is something missing. Probably i included some other file in mega ling that should go into some of game folders.
We need to wait for mega to start working.
marged file is what makes all those mods work together so errasing it isn't an option.

Cadmus

Arcane
sorry but looks like there is something missing. Probably i included some other file in mega ling that should go into some of game folders.
We need to wait for mega to start working.
marged file is what makes all those mods work together so errasing it isn't an option.
Ok, thanks. I'll play the game now that it's running and try to get the mods to work later then, I hope it will work with my save. From what I read the latest update fucked up the HUD mod by adding the hide HUD option to the game so I suppose it needs to be taken out or modified.
I really only care about the game balance mods though.

Cadmus

Arcane
Here is a hugefiles link for the original merged perkel version:
http://hugefiles.net/aukkb04rhszm
Works for me.
Thanks but this gives me the same compiling error:
Error [content0]game\quests\quest_function.ws(7142): I dont know any 'HVS_System'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(7407): Could not find function 'ClearAllAchievements'

Are you running it with 1.11 version? Could that be the problem?
Which files are needed for the gamebalance fixes? Maybe I could use only those without the mods for UI and zooming and stuff?

Cadmus

Arcane
If I remove all but one folder - merged files it gives me this error:
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\r4player.ws(4): Unknown type 'CModFriendlyHUDConfig' for property 'fHUDConfig'.
what's that mean?

Perkel

Arcane
ok i see now. This was for 1.10 patch not 1.11.
Mods need to be updated.

I will see tonight if i can get them updated.

flyingjohn

Arcane
Works for me.
Thanks but this gives me the same compiling error:

Are you running it with 1.11 version? Could that be the problem?
Which files are needed for the gamebalance fixes? Maybe I could use only those without the mods for UI and zooming and stuff?
Damnit i forgot i am running it with with the 1.10 version,the newest update must have broken something.
Sorry.
As for gamebalance mods :
No level requirements
BC evolved
I have no idea which is the one needed for resources but these 2 should still be all you need for re balancing and leveling.
Or you can wait for perkel to upload an updated version.

flyingjohn

Arcane
Last edited:

Cadmus

Arcane
Works for me.

Win32:Evo-Gen malware in that file

Check your antivir software.
Ran the check with eset and found nothing.
These were your files on the front page which i just uploaded to hugefiles.
No idea why it would be picked up as virus.
Just use the free download version at the bottom and you will be fine
Also found it.
Perkel will try to make your pack work with 1.11 somehow? This seems to be the main culprit here. Or could you simply remove mods that don't work with 1.11 if they are the HUD related mods only?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
This mod looks fantastic, I hope you guys can fix it to work under 1.11. Then I can start a fresh run.

Perkel

Arcane
Works for me.

Also found it.
Perkel will try to make your pack work with 1.11 somehow? This seems to be the main culprit here. Or could you simply remove mods that don't work with 1.11 if they are the HUD related mods only?

will do it tonight. Currently i am in work atm

Perkel

Arcane
Works for me.

It mean you have active malware that spreads in your system. Get free malware bytes and run check and then use free avast. Avast isn't best but it is free and isn't resources hog.

Perkel

Arcane
seems like few mods still have problems on 1.11

You can also downgrade your game to 1.10 if you are using GOG version and play with 1.10 patch instead of now.

Perkel

Arcane
Ok people i saw that School of Roach mod and i think this is the best way to play TW3 right now. Not only it does pretty much anything i wanted from my mod collection but also introduces shitload of glorious armors from TW2 apperently.
Also it fixes alchemy system to be like in TW1 and TW2. No longer potions will be refilled with just one vodka.
I will test that stuff today.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom