Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Management / Sim PC Building Simulator

Perkel

Arcane
LMAO.

It would be amazing if they would introduce time evets like fucking mining boom so you can't even build PC in game for double despair.

:troll::troll::troll::troll:

edit:

looks pretty fucking funny and cool tbh

mbv123

Arbiter
Will there be a DLC where you fix customer PCs and in the meantime browse their internet history and look through their private photos?

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hilarious, and has the potential to be the greatest "how to build your PC" tutorial in the history of the internet

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I wonder if it simulates needing to hold your breath while you scrape the cigarette-infused dust-like paste from the inside of some 80-year old woman's ten-year old Dell because if you breathe in one iota of that scent you'll throw up all over yourself and swear to sell the business to the first bidder.

tindrli

Arcane
i wonder if it includes putting those little connectors that you must plug in one by one to make frontal USBs and reset button etc operational

I wonder if it simulates needing to hold your breath while you scrape the cigarette-infused dust-like paste from the inside of some 80-year old woman's ten-year old Dell because if you breathe in one iota of that scent you'll throw up all over yourself and swear to sell the business to the first bidder.
because you never found a dead rat inside one.

Citizen

Dead cats and small domestic dogs are more common, sadly.

Dead cats and small domestic dogs are more common, sadly.
how fucking big are computer cases in your country? o_O

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
:necro:

So anyone played this? Is Crispy Simulator any good?

30% off on Steam right now.

Beggar

Cipher
It's pretty much a management game. You take order, you order some parts, you rest. Very repetitive. And no, it won't teach you how to build a PC :lol:

depends on your customers and where you live. there's a guy around here who opens a computer shop and doesn't pay taxes at all for years until he gets the notice his activity is being investigated, then he closes the shop, opens another a few steps down the road and goes at it again. he's been doing it for years and earned quite some money also because of ignorant customers.

Luka-boy

Arcane
Yeah unless they're very lucky or placed in an excellent spot without competitors, those stores usually don't last long unless they also do some contractor work fixing/mantaining the IT equipment of other businesses.

The one where I almost did my internship earned over 80% of their profit that way.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The only way to get your hands on a 3080 during 2021.
pretty much. not only i missed the crypto train, but this missed train shot the prices that the minimum 3080 i can find are +$1000.

after 2017 boom, i got few hundred bux profit, but i pretty much ignored it ever since

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom