Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Paradox has acquired White Wolf and the World of Darkness IP, including Vampire: The Masquerade

After this, the feral must come to an accord with their Nahual, with suggestions like adopting a pet, "making clothing or costumes that match their spirit animal," "making self portraits of their animal self," and "
emot-siren.gif
joining groups of 'Otherkin' - people who believe (sometimes correctly) that they're not entirely human.
emot-siren.gif
" That's right, Furcon is really crawling with people who can actually turn into Street Sharks.
Have they really finally gone there? :hero::prosper:
Edit: Having read further - sheeeeet. While I'm not surprised if that was the same author who wrote Freak Legion and Cult of Ecstasy books, but even for him to go and pander not only to furries, but to actual zoophiles right away is... :deathclaw:

Last edited:

Ninjerk

Arcane
Furries worldwide will use those books as references in the pursuit of furology

lightbane

Arcane
Ah yes, that thing. I was going to post it sooner or later. Sadly, the reviewer broke down before finishing the product. However, I believe he's been continuing it these days, but it is lost within the sea of shit that's SA Forums. Perhaps he'll update his blog at some point.

Caim

Arcane
All we can do now is make Highlander: The Quickening an official game and behead everyone.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I just wanted everyone to know the full horror

also i told Delterius about that blog yesterday on shoutbox and i'm understandably annoyed at the lost brofists.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Bach probably had True Faith ●●●●○.

He does see through obfuscate, so I retract my complaint. I wish they actually talked about this in-game though. :P

The bloodlines PC's power progression which is a common cRPG PC progression makes no sense lorewise and it pretty much has to be justified by you either being buffed by Caine's magic(for some reason)

They spell this out. Near the end of the game, Andrei tells you your blood smells different from the last time you met and that you're a pawn in someone's game. You can tell LaCroix to fuck off every time he tells you to do something, and he always succeeds in dominating you into complying, except for that very last time when he asks for the key. You got the final big dose after Smiling Jack drove you home from the werewolf.

I doubt Troika put much thought into why Caine created such a convoluted plan to take out one barely-significant jerk. As far as White Wolf was concerned, it was a Malkavian who thought he was Caine because they were deeply upset about the integrity of their precious metaplot. :P

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
Like I said yesterday, computer games (and particularly cRPGs) will continue to be shit to high IQ white bigots as long as developers continue to cater to and low IQs and SJWs (either women or faggots). This is particularly important for a new WoD game to achieve the writing and ambience level of VtmB. You don't need first person 3D graphics for that, particularly because they are expensive as fuck and only developers who cater to low IQs and SJWs have access to this kind of money.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom