Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware OUYA: "A new kind of video game console"

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
bullethell.jpg

:hmmm:

isaac.jpg

Indiegames, huh

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Tomb Raider: Tactics (Eidos) - Ever want to play as Lara Croft commanding a platoon of treasure hunters against various dangerous wild animals and traps and robots in a turn-based isometric battlefield? No? Nevermind.

This actually sounds p. good. If it has good graphics, and good animation (what can be done with 1 GB of ram that is) and a GREAT gameplay, this could be something I would enjoy playing.

Anime Dreadfulness - Somebody spent 1,000 hours translating a game where two anime characters play chess. You don't play chess, you guide their conversation, which will determine the winner. Upgrade their chess shirts to gain fans and collect items to sell in your chess shop between conversations.

:desu:

WTF?? Who the hell came up with a game like this? The makers of chess are spinning @ mach 8 in their graves.

Also, why the FUCK does this console have 1 GB of RAM only? It doesn't make any sense...even browser games demand more these days. Unless if they only want ppl to play facebook games on their teevee...:retarded:

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
:desu:

WTF?? Who the hell came up with a game like this? The makers of chess are spinning @ mach 8 in their graves.

Also, why the FUCK does this console have 1 GB of RAM only? It doesn't make any sense...even browser games demand more these days. Unless if they only want ppl to play facebook games on their teevee...:retarded:

Pakistan hasn't been introduced to the concept of dedicated gaming machines? 1 gig of RAM is plenty if the system has no bloatware on it like PCs have.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...-8-million-on-kickstarter.76602/#post-2293189

:lol:

Mother Russia

Do Pakistanis have access consoles? I've heard that the PS2 and even Sega Megadrives are being sold in poorer nations.

Pakistan has a vibrant gaming community. We get the latest consoles when they are released, including handhelds. We even got Kinect, though I have no idea how well it sold. (I doubt it sold very well)

And yes, PS2's are still being sold. The main reason for this is their humongous gaming library. Considering the price and the number of games, it's a great bang for your buck for those who cannot afford or want the higher tier consoles.

FPS's are the most popular games in Pakistan, just like all over the world. Only difference is that the rest of the world plays FPS's on teevees, we play it in real life. ;)

LeJosh

Savant
Don't really see the point when mITX PCs are much more powerful and versatile with Linux or Windows.

Zero interest from me.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Wow that's an impressive starting line-up of games. Can't wait for none of them.

I guess Apple forgot to make a console to cover every hipster demand, so OUYA had to step in.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I simply cannot wait for Fargo and Obsidian to develop a game for the Ouya, and everyone here to shut the fuck up.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Or if you really want android for some reason, buy a used phone or tablet. You get a screen included!

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Did they work out a deal to distribute Nintendo games or how do you get the roms? Yes I'm being lazy and not reading the article.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Did they work out a deal to distribute Nintendo games or how do you get the roms? Yes I'm being lazy and not reading the article.

Seems to me it'll still be as "dodgy" as ever. Doubt all these companies will work out deals for old games with competitors.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom