Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

On the shoulders of giants: a new multiple choices LP!

Internet

Scholar
I'm getting a Planet of the Apes vibe from the last update.

I think we should open the sealed corridors. So far we have been proactive (exploring and building outposts rather than waiting) and I feel like we are only procrastinating a slow death anyway by choosing to remain ignorant. We cannot know what threat our ancestors run from ages ago (maybe it died off) and we'll face resistance, but killing unproductive religious fanatics given our current lack of resources might be a good idea (more fishes for the rest!).

We could get incinerated by demons of poisoned by the toxic climate created by the explosion of all of the surface's volcanoes. But maybe we could find fertile land and a whole sea of fishes (tasty ones). Then we'll start wondering what ancient civilization built that gigantic statue of a bald dude wielding a gem that shoots fire, which now lies in ruins by the seaside, semi covered by sand.

Esquilax

Arcane
The lack of updates makes me very angry!

:mob:

grizzly-bear.jpg

It was only fitting to have a picture of a bear for the 2,000th post of this thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom