Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Official codex Star Trek Online topic :salute:

Drakron

Arcane
That was the case waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. When it was still sub based you had to grind random mobs before you qualified for the next mission. These days there is so much content, you are max level 2/3rds in.

I think he is talking about Delta Rising since you would have to XP grind due to their stupidity on wanting to have a mission for level 59, lacing content for players to reach the next levels by playing story missions or even patrols and being stubborn on the missions XP rewards by not making missions giving enough XP to reach the next level.

That stayed for a very long while until the Iconian War arc was over for a few months were they finally revised the unlock levels for story missions in Delta Rising and Iconian War so its not that bad now, it was back then.

In short, those retards did the exact same shit in Delta Rising they did at launch, that will be $150 for thr Delta Operations Pack please.

Drakron

Arcane
Yes, I do recall Al Rivera saying many years ago he would like to make a Founders of the Federation ship pack, this was pre-DR, that never materialized.

Norfleet

Geko is a compulsive liar, though, and habitually says many things that aren't true.

And I haven't seen Vaarna lately. IS HE KEEPING UP WITH HIS MANDOGRIND?

Norfleet

How's that progress going, Vaarna? I haven't seen any Vaarnas at all lately. Hitting the point of no-return now.

but i'm a sci-fi junkie and yet i couldn't bear the repetitiveness anymore.
people must be desperate to keep suffering this.

Norfleet

MANDOGRIND IN EARLY. UP AND AT 'EM! Vaarna, show up and do your mandogrind or gimme your stuff.

Norfleet

people must be desperate to keep suffering this.
It's not about desperation, it's about how this is the least fun thing I could be doing in a game, because I HATE FUN. I don't think you understand what it's like, being a workaholic that's too old to work and retired.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom