Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Of Kings and Men

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

Multiplayer Mount and Blade :salute:

20$ get 30% off using code "OFKINGS" at greenmangaming

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Multiplayer Mount and Blade
So, Mount and Blade?

I don't think mount and blade got MP persistent cmapaign though which will be the trademark of this game.

This will have a giant map divided into hexes, on which players can claim and build thier holdings. Building will come to game much further down the dev cycle, but what will be available will be the battles, in a very simple form - players will move on the map, initiating fights with eachother, which will be later fought in battles mode.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Seems the online persistent thing will be released in 6 days, nice.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Seems great, but I know better not to have high hopes for Early Access games. I'll wait and see though, an improved M&B is always welcomed.

Trymon

Educated
Don't know if is true, but i read that it was made by people who did the cRPG mod for Warband. That explain the similarity i guess.

Don't know if is true, but i read that it was made by people who did the cRPG mod for Warband. That explain the similarity i guess.
It is. Still seems wholly irrelevant in the wake of Bannerlord. If you remember what Strategus was, you'd see that not much has changed since cRPG. At the current stage, it's a very broad context for regular team battles, and it is up to debate whether it can compete there with Warband's original battle system, let alone with whatever comes in Bannerlord.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
It is. Still seems wholly irrelevant in the wake of Bannerlord. If you remember what Strategus was, you'd see that not much has changed since cRPG. At the current stage, it's a very broad context for regular team battles, and it is up to debate whether it can compete there with Warband's original battle system, let alone with whatever comes in Bannerlord.

Bannerlord will release in like 2 years, and this in 5 days so yeah.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Another early access down the shitter, the company closes down, no refunds, shitstorm on steam :lol: and it's not even half a year

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
It's on steam news of the games section

Last edited:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
the game has been de-listed from steam..... lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom