Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Obsidian to develop NWN 2

Briosafreak

Augur
Avin said:
i posted about mature content and facing wotc guidelines. for my surprise feargus has gently answered:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php ... entry83060

Fergus said:
Since then I have worked with a bunch of different people from both TSR and WotC and I would like to think that it always went pretty well.

I was about to start a rant asking Fergus "OH REALLY? ARE YOU SURE?" on that topic, Avin, but meh, i don`t want to cause him (or me) any unnecessary trouble, whatever...

Hey Sammael, funny quote isn`t it?

Spazmo

Erudite
So Fearg wants Wizards to second guess every decision his NWN2 team makes? Wouldn't WotC go ahead and do that anyhow?

Avin

Liturgist
brios, nobody replied it, don't ask me... people seem more concerned about first person view ald lv 60 cap... :)

MrBrown

Liturgist
Spazmo said:
So Fearg wants Wizards to second guess every decision his NWN2 team makes? Wouldn't WotC go ahead and do that anyhow?

They did for the first one, so why not?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom