Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline (not so) Long Awaited Volournian EARLY Impressions of AOD Demo

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Thanks to you. You earned the praise. :)

You've gone soft, like the closet case manboon that you are. I remember the Volourn who smacktalked on the biowhore forums back in 2005, the Volourn who didn't act like a pussy to score brownie points! DECADENCE HAS HIT YOU JUST AS IT HIT VD'S EGO YOU ARE BEYOND REDEMPTION!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Are you retartet? Don't answer that. You post on the Codex. of course you are. I praise where praise is due. It's not trolling for you to post such nonsense when I happily respond. for shits and giggles. R00fles!

You truly have gone soft, Volourn. May Cleveland have mercy upon your manboon soul.

PS. I'm still wondering when VD will give me my free review copy. :deadhorse:

Melcar

Arcane
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? What an epic flip flop. The very fabric of The Codex is coming undone. This is how it starts Bros.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Who flip flopped? Certainly not me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom