Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Nobunaga's Ambition 14: Kagetora's Revenge

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
45 - Clash of Giants
01.jpg

omega.jpg
Uh, Hojo forces are arriving at Yonezawa. The Date Clan must've requested aid from their Coalition Leader.
rk.jpg
How many?
omega.jpg
At least 5,000. More coming.
rk.jpg
Good. I finally get to make our enemy bleed. Instruct LundB to storm Nihonmatsu Castle and conclude the siege. Then move to Yonezawa to reinforce the efforts.
02.jpg

rk.jpg
What's the status on Date Clan's manpower?
omega.jpg
They're on their last legs. Barely 8,000 men remains. It'll take some time but I'm sure we can make a clean sweep.
03.jpg

rk.jpg
Just another Nanbu.
04.jpg

rk.jpg
Yet our real enemy is ...
05.jpg

rk.jpg
*sigh* Omega, instruct Yamagate and Tendo Castle to fortify their checkpoints in case our offensive falters.
omega.jpg
Acknowledged. Fortification will be erected within a month.
06.jpg

rk.jpg
Hojo, crossing into our home provinces. Unthinkable. But we must always prepare for the worst.

RK47

Patron
46 - No More Monsters
01.jpg

02.jpg

rk.jpg
Hmm, time to expand a city eh? Alright what've we got there?
03.jpg

omega.jpg
An iron deposit was found sometime last year. We can use it to arm more men.
rk.jpg
Good idea, get a Military District up. Also, it's time to bolster our front lines with bigger garrisons. I think it's high time Yamagata Castle get a massive upgrade.
04.jpg

omega.jpg
A wise decision, but don't overlook our diplomatic gains at the imperial courts. I think it's time you request a rank to be bestowed upon you.
05.jpg

rk.jpg
What good would that do?
omega.jpg
With rank comes recognition from other rulers, hence their trust will increase automatically. And eventually with a few months of diplomatic mission we can realize a bigger, better Shingaporu Coalition than we've ever had before.
rk.jpg
Send the messenger then. How's the situation on the field?
06.jpg

omega.jpg
We've destroyed almost all of the relief forces from Hojo. Yonezawa will surely fall soon. Infintron has taken control of all captured Date Clan Castles and is now fortifying his positions.
rk.jpg
Good. tell him to inform me if he needs relief. I await the good news from Yonezawa Castle.

RK47

Patron
47 - Silent Storm

01.jpg

02.jpg

rk.jpg
Huh..is this how it works? We've spent a lot of gold on diplomatic missions and when the time comes to grant us title, they still demand a much bigger bribe?
omega.jpg
Think of it as an investment. I'm sure it'll pay off soon in the diplomatic front.
rk.jpg
How are the Hojo movements?
03.jpg

omega.jpg
They've stopped. We're technically still at war. But there's been no military action near our borders. You will also be glad to hear that some of our coalition forces are actually surviving in the central regions.
04.jpg

rk.jpg
Well maybe they're forced to work together. What about the Date clan?
05.jpg

omega.jpg
They're of no threat as of now. One more invasion and we'll-
rk.jpg
No. I do not wish to share borders with the Hojo. We are not ready.
omega.jpg
Understood. I've received message from Infinitron, he has plundered one of the Date Clan vault and delivered to us a very valuable looking piece of armor. He recommends it would make a 'great gift to a great power'
rk.jpg
Sounds like a plan. Open a foreign channel to Clan Shimazu far in the West. Send them this armor.
07.jpg

08.jpg

rk.jpg
Attach a skillful diplomat and bring them to our coalition. Slowly we'll turn half of Japan against Hojo.
omega.jpg
An excellent idea. Shall we continue engaging in Court Diplomacy?
rk.jpg
Send one of my daughters there.
09.jpg

omega.jpg
At once.
10.jpg

The central clans allied under the Fortyseven Clan defied all odds and somehow survived the constant conflict. Seeing this, the Clan leader decided to pursue for a diplomatic solution to the Hojo's supremacy. Gifts were purchased from store and prospective clans were scouted out throughout Japan.

11.jpg

The Clan reputation grew and so did his status.

24.jpg

16.jpg

Hojo may still have the advantage, but the gap is closing. The key to defeating Hojo would lie in preventing him from gaining any more Coalition members. Eventually Clan Shimazu became close enough to accept the offer to join the Coalition.

23.jpg

A marriage was arranged that year to secure the alliance.

25.jpg

Next, the Hosokawa Clan in Central Japan. Followed with many, many more...

21.jpg

22.jpg

26.jpg

29.jpg

Hojo's mistake was in waiting out for the Coalition to expire instead of going down hard on the head. He had no idea the amount of resources the Fortyseven Clan is willing to spend in order to bring about the downfall of his clan. In fact, in Oct 1547, when the Anti-Hojo Coalition is officially disbanded, the Hojo Clan head, Ujiyaasu Hojo mistakenly thought his troubles are behind him.

30.jpg

31.jpg

How wrong he was.

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

RK47

Patron
48 - Yom-Kippur
rk.jpg
Have the Coalition members responded?
omega.jpg
All of them are on board and await your orders. Oh, the Date Clan has joined the Pro-Hojo Coalition.
rk.jpg
Heh. Work on more clans. We cannot have too many allies while Hojo is still the biggest threat.
yuri.jpg
Pops! Why we not fiting lah!?
rk.jpg
I ask myself that question every month, son. I've been waiting for the Hojo to make their move and they've so far limited themselves to rescuing the Date Clan.
lund.jpg
Probably too scared of us, we should take the fight to them if that's the case.
rk.jpg
Not before the Date is wiped out.
alk.jpg
It will not be long... The Date may soon pledge themselves as Vassals of the Hojo clan.
tron.jpg
To not want to let that happen. To submit a request for permission to invade.
01.jpg

lund.jpg
Check your privilege, jew.
rk.jpg
Are you ready?
tron.jpg
To state we will need support from your provinces as well.
yuri.jpg
We fite!
rk.jpg
Alright. Permission granted. Everyone, let's finish off the Date!

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Is this game good, can you recommend it? I loved shogun (the original) but I hate animu games.

RK47

Patron
49 - Final Date Line
At last, the last Date Castle stands before us. Iinodaira.

04.jpg

06.jpg

09.jpg

rk.jpg
Everything's going so smoothly. I think we can leave Infinitron in charge of things. Tell Yuri and the rest to pull back.
omega.jpg
At once.
10.jpg

More bribes were made in the Imperial Court to secure even higher positions.

omega.jpg
I think we need to re-deploy Yuri and the rest of the reserves.
rk.jpg
Why? Something happened?
omega.jpg
It's the Hojo. They've mobilized to rescue Iinodaira.
08.jpg

rk.jpg
Cheh...I thought I can leave all this to the Jew Province. Very well. My sons, we must finish off the Date Clan. Help Infinitron repel the Hojo reinforcements.
11.jpg

yuri.jpg
No problem, Pops.
alk.jpg
I will stop them.
12.jpg

rk.jpg
Their final stand. This is Hojo's Nagao Clan...we are alike, Hojo.

Next month...
13.jpg

omega.jpg
It seems we've severely underestimated their numbers...
rk.jpg
Alkeides' position is worrying. He'll be caught between two forces soon.
omega.jpg
Actually make that three.
14.jpg

omega.jpg
We've got at least 15,000 Hojo soldiers incoming.
rk.jpg
Fuck holding that pass. Get Alkeides to Iinodaira. Force a breakthrough. It's do or die.
15.jpg

rk.jpg
Why, Hojo? Why did you suddenly have the courage to face me? To think I was planning to burn down that Castle once I've captured it.

RK47

Patron
Is this game good, can you recommend it? I loved shogun (the original) but I hate animu games.

Pretty good imo. It looks simple, but has complexity that really wrecks you in battle if you are unfamiliar or unwilling to learn on the go. I must've played at least 30 hours so far and is still learning something new in this LP.

RK47

Patron
50 - Thousand Cucks
The situation in Iinodaira is slowly deteriorating. The owner of the castle is not even participating in the fight

06.jpg

rk.jpg
Alkeides unit is completely wiped out?
omega.jpg
Yes.
rk.jpg
And what about Iron Yuri?
omega.jpg
He nearly lost a unit to the enemy's tactics. They've got superior number and the Castle's defenses to back them up. It's an uphill climb.
rk.jpg
Tell Yuri to regroup with reinforcements before making a second attempt. LundB is on the way. Once Blue Eyes White Dragon arrive, they should be able to conclude things...favorably.
07.jpg

omega.jpg
I can only hope so.

Meanwhile, Iinodaira....

08.jpg

yuri.jpg
MANLY MEN! ARE YOU GONNA LET THOSE HOJO NIPS CUCK THE FUCK OUT OF YOU? I'LL KILL THE FIRST ONE OF YA WHO DARES TO RETREAT! YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M MASTA STRAYA! AND MY FIST IS IN NEED OF FACES TO SMASH IN! SO WHO'S WITH ME?!

RK47

Patron
51 - Bolero Intensifies
Elsewhere in the Capital...
02.jpg

03.jpg

rk.jpg
AO? Hahahahahah. I hope you won't grow up to be an angry girl all the time.
omega.jpg
Report! Yuri has inflicted casualties on the Hojo forces but is still unable to dislodge the defenders.
rk.jpg
Huh. Why didn't he wait for reinforcements?
omega.jpg
I think we both know why...
04.jpg

yuri.jpg
ALRIGHT M8! WE GOT DIS! I GOT THIS! WE'RE ALL IN THIS SHIT TOGETHER! WE GUNNA SEND THESE NIPS ON A ONE WAY TICKET TO DEEP EARTH. WE JUST GOTTA KEEP IN FORMATION! FOLLOW THE PLAN. YOU WANT DA PLAN? OKAY. HEAR THIS: YOU SEE THESE GUNS? WHEN THE COMMANDER SAYS RELEASE, THEY CAN'T MOVE AND FIRE! SO YOU MOVE! THEN SOMEONE ELSE NOT BEING SHOT AT GET IN THERE AND BEAT THEIR ASS! YOU GET FAR ENOUGH THEY WILL EVENTUALLY STOP SHOOTING N TURN ON ANOTHER TARGET! THEN YOU MOVE BACK IN THERE N SHOOT WHILE THE ONES BEING SHOT AT MAKE A MOVE! DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND TAKE THE HITS! DUCK N WEAVE, BUT KEEP PUNCHING. EVENTUALLY YOU'LL SCORE THE KO. SO ARE YOU IN OR ARE YOU GONNA WAIT FOR SOME FUCKING WHITE CORPORATE KWAPITALIST TO COME HERE WITH HIS DOUCHE SUNGLASSES AND SMUG GRIN TO TAKE ALL THE CREDIT?

The soldiers murmured and slowly shook their heads in despair as they struggle to understand what the bald, angry gaijin is screaming at them.

yuri.jpg
I THOUGHT SO. SO LET'S SET SOME KANGAROOS LOOSE ON THE TOP PADDOCK AND PUT SOME FISTS ON THEIR FACES! WE MARCH! HAY! HAY! HO!

RK47

Patron
52 - Date of Expiry
01.jpg

lund.jpg
Yuri.
yuri.jpg
LundB.
lund.jpg
Only 2,000 enemies left? They said there's at least 10,000.
yuri.jpg
I killed 9,000, m8. Gotta leave some for yeh on the platter. Hope you don't lose.
lund.jpg
Bullshit.
yuri.jpg
Bulltrue. :smug:
lund.jpg
Fuck you, I'll take this castle.
yuri.jpg
Go ahead princess. Me and my manly men are gonna polish our barrels and drink some neck oils at home.
lund.jpg
Da fug is a neck oil?
yuri.jpg
Ah, forgot you ain't straya'. Beer. :cool:
02.jpg

lund.jpg
Fuck that guy. Time for my theme song!

RK47

Patron
53 - One Must Fall

At last, the last of Date Castle falls.

03.jpg

lund.jpg
This is nothing. Bring on the Hojo!
04.jpg

rk.jpg
Just another Nanbu.
05.jpg

06.jpg

omega.jpg
Foreign income has improved due to our improved relations with the rest of Japan.
rk.jpg
Very good. How are the Coalition holding up?
07.jpg

omega.jpg
They are still holding up well. A few castles were lost. But nothing crippling.
rk.jpg
And our power ranking?
08.jpg

omega.jpg
We're closing the gap. They still outnumber us nearly three to one, but after Lord Yuri's last victory, we've proven that we can beat them in the field of battle.
rk.jpg
Until the first Hojo Castle falls, I'll reserve my celebration.
omega.jpg
We've also recruited the Date Clan's remaining retainers.
09.jpg

10.jpg

rk.jpg
Excellent. Let us put them to good use.
omega.jpg
Hatakeyama Clan is ready to join our Coalition as well, this will create a possibility to open a western front against the Hojo.
13.jpg

rk.jpg
Good. Omega...implement the Drafting policy. I want more troops for the coming war. Enact the mandatory National Service for all children age 16 and above.
omega.jpg
It will be done. What about the foreigners residing in our lands?
rk.jpg
They are the exception lah, they contribute so much coin and trade. That they left their homes alone is enough sacrifice already. But perhaps their child and future children of their children will be pressed into action.
omega.jpg
Eh, like that not fair leh. How come we sinkies have to serve 2 years while they ang moh get free pass?
rk.jpg
Because you are born here lah. If not you, then who? Gurkhas?
omega.jpg
Cibai lah.
rk.jpg
Also, shortlist this man from the former Date retainers. Marry him to one of my daughters.
14.jpg

omega.jpg
He's quite old, you know.. sure you want to waste your dotter cheesepie on him?
rk.jpg
They're foster daughters. I don't really give a fuck anymore.
15.jpg

Months passed as the war preparation is underway...
16.jpg

rk.jpg
Tsk. Cowards. All of them.
omega.jpg
Don't be too discouraged lah. I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from.
rk.jpg
I know. But we lost a great asset in the coming war. Send Tanemune Date to the Imperial Court. I want more status to be granted, befitting of my station.
17.jpg

omega.jpg
Yes, Boss.
rk.jpg
Also, We need to quickly make our move on Imagawa Clan. Even though they're not in the Hojo Coalition yet, they're aggressively attacking our Coalition members in Central Japan. It would be a shame for non-Hojo blood to be spilled.
18.jpg

omega.jpg
Noted.
19.jpg

rk.jpg
This is highway robbery. But I can afford this. Omega, send messengers to the rest of the realm announcing my promotion.
omega.jpg
Already sent boss, we've also made enough diplomatic gains to invite two more clans into our Coalition, the Azai and the Saito.
rk.jpg
Good. Make it happen.
20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

rk.jpg
That's another 40,000 bodies for our Coalition. How's the conscription going?
omega.jpg
We're on target. Around 140,000 troops ready to deploy.
rk.jpg
Hmm. We won't have enough supplies to deploy all of them. Alright. We'll ready a force to take Otawara and Karasuyama.
24.jpg

rk.jpg
*scribbles on a piece of paper* There. Get the following officers there. I want a full complement of guns on every troop. Cavalry should only go to those above 3000. Distribute this news to each officer mentioned.
25.jpg

omega.jpg
Wah, you really going in to lead the troops personally ah?
rk.jpg
Is there a problem?
omega.jpg
No. We'll make sure to protect you.
rk.jpg
Call the rest of them here for a War Council.

Later-
alk.jpg
We're advancing?
rk.jpg
Yes.
yuri.jpg
Finally! We fite!
lund.jpg
At last, a chance to make ourselves no.1!
tron.jpg
To state my province's 40,000 garrison is ready to deploy at your behest.
rk.jpg
Infinitron, you will be our siege reserves. Due to the quality of your officers, you will not take the initiative against Hojo's best officers. Those will be left to our best commanders.
yuri.jpg
He means me, m8.
lund.jpg
Pretty sure there's only one guy here wearing the sunglasses.
rk.jpg
All of you are the best we've got. That's why you're all here in this Council. Yuri, take 4,600 men from Yamagata and link up to the front.
yuri.jpg
Done and done!
27.jpg

rk.jpg
Lund. You have the bulk of our forces. Lead 6,900 from Yonezawa.
28.jpg

lund.jpg
Mine is bigger than yours... :smug:
yuri.jpg
Wanna fite? Fite me.
lund.jpg
Butthurt detected. :smug:
rk.jpg
We've got our job. And we'll do it well. I don't expect all of your to last all day long. Once your unit is routed, take command on other troops. Keep coming to the front till those castles fall. We'll make it rain blood in Hojo soil. Alkeides, lead 4200 from Teraike. I will lead 4,200 personally from Tsurugaoka.
26.jpg

29.jpg

rk.jpg
Omega, bring up our diplomatic channels. We're sending the Coalition their targets.
33.jpg

rk.jpg
Clan Otomo will link up with two other western coalition members to assault Clan Oichi from the west.
35.jpg

34.jpg

rk.jpg
Clan Chosokabe will lead an assault on another Oichi Castle in the south.
36.jpg

37.jpg

rk.jpg
Everyone, you have your orders. Let's make this happen. Operation Burofisto is a go. Thousands will die, we may not see each other once this is over. But I am honored to be with you all till the end.
yuri.jpg
Don't jinx the fite, Pops!
lund.jpg
With me around, the only one dying are those micro-penis Nips.
alk.jpg
There is time and place for everything. Let nature take its course. Amitabha.
tron.jpg
Shalom be with you. To await your orders.
rk.jpg
Take care of everything while I'm gone, Omega.
omega.jpg
Yesh, Ah Gong. Chiu will win. And Shingaporu will be a reality!
rk.jpg
:bro:
40.jpg

RK47

Patron
54 - Curtain Raiser
ao.jpg
Papa, why are you always away from home?
rk.jpg
That's because Papa is busy doing something, AO-chan.
ao.jpg
Papa, I made a drawing today.
rk.jpg
Let me see...
wtf.jpg

rk.jpg
Whoa. What the f- AAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
ao.jpg
You don't like it :(
rk.jpg
Is this a picture of Mohamed? AHAHAHAHAH!
ao.jpg
FUCK YOU! YOU'RE MEAN! I hate you! You're fat and ugly! I hope you die!
rk.jpg
Eh.. sorry sorry. Seriously. Wtf.
ao.jpg
Fuck off.
omega.jpg
Mai worry lah. AO's still a kid lah.
ao.jpg
Fuck you Uncle Omega!
omega.jpg
Walau, that vocab.. She ever kiss you with that mouth or not?
rk.jpg
No. I hardly see her. I don't even remember all my daughters' name... I think the first is Sakae...and the next is... Akane?
omega.jpg
Neh'mind lah. You too busy worrying about more important things. There's a reason why Kuan Yew stopped at three.
rk.jpg
It's amazing that he lived till 90 something isn't it? Wish I can live that long.
omega.jpg
Maybe he obsessed lah. Remember what he said hor. If he feels something is wrong with Singapore when they lower his coffin into the grave, he'll get up one!
rk.jpg
Good thing his son cremated his body. Aahahaha. Checkmate. Oi, Omega, if something happens to me - take care of the house, OK?
omega.jpg
Touchwood nia, if you so kiasi, why not stay home and let me lead your army?
rk.jpg
*shakes head* After all that KFC I ate, ore wa mou shindeiru.
omega.jpg
Talking cock lah. Stop with the depressing talk, you wanna win or lose tomorrow?
rk.jpg
Just in case something happens, give this to AO.
omega.jpg
What is this man?
rk.jpg
Something I made on my spare time. Hopefully it'll make her feel better.
getwellsooon.jpg

omega.jpg
AAHAHAHAH siao. She sure kill me one. Give it back to her yourself after you win.
rk.jpg
It's a promise.

Later that morning

01.jpg

lund.jpg
Halt.
yuri.jpg
Fite.
lund.jpg
No wait, we need a plan. They've fortified Otawara with over 10,000 men. I'm sure more is coming.
yuri.jpg
Oh yeah? The sky is blue and my fist still wants to smash your face. What's new?
lund.jpg
You're not getting it. You need to let me command a full scale battle. None of that skirmish bullshit. I'm gonna wait till Infinitron's fodder troops come in before engaging them in an all out war.
yuri.jpg
*spits* Whatever man, you're just scared.
lund.jpg
Work with me already.

They waited a few more days at Komine Castle.

02.jpg

yuri.jpg
Well, well, well. You're right. And wrong.
lund.jpg
How am I wrong?
yuri.jpg
Well, if you had attacked earlier you'd be dealing with lesser men. Now they're all in there... there's gotta be more than double. It's gonna be tougher. Whatever, Lund. We gonna lose. It's your fault. Take responsiblity, K?
lund.jpg
Yeah I will, and don't cry when I take the credit again.
yuri.jpg
Prove me wrong.
lund.jpg
Shut up and let's go. We're gonna challenge those Hojos men in an open field battle. MEN! PREPARE FOR WAR! WITNESS! THE WESTERN ACE LEADING YOU TO VICTORY!
yuri.jpg
Who you talking to Lund? These nips don't even understand English.
lund.jpg
Oh, my bad. Time to start my Jap speech then...

RK47

Patron
55 - Big Game Hunting
03.jpg

04.jpg

lund.jpg
Credit to me, of course.
yuri.jpg
Not bad, not bad.
05.jpg

yuri.jpg
Looks like there's more coming. Stand back, kid. I'll hold the line.
06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Elsewhere in West and South Japan, the Coalition strikes at Oichi's strongholds simultaneously.

12.jpg

Back to present conflict...
11.jpg

yuri.jpg
Men, it's raining crazy tonight. Hojo's coming with all they've got. Gunna be some gud fiting before this month is over. They always come in big chunks, just like juicy pieces of steak. Hold fast and let's score us some Hojo beef. Won't even need Pops to come in and clean up.
13.jpg

lund.jpg
Here they come! They've refused an open battle! Take point and let's get this show on the road!

RK47

Patron
56 - The Tiger and The Ogre
01.jpg

lund.jpg
Nicely done, but that battle took a lot out of my unit.
yuri.jpg
Better catch your second wind, whiteboi. Another ten thousand is coming right at us.
lund.jpg
Those are just guesstimates, we'll know their true numbers once they've got here.
02.jpg

lund.jpg
Just 5,000? Let's do this!

RK47

Patron
57 - Broken Arrow
04.jpg

tron.jpg
(To wonder if help will arrive soon. To not have enough shekels to purchase rifles and horses for men...)

Otawara Castle...
03.jpg

yuri.jpg
Pfft... I'm bushed, m8.
lund.jpg
Think that's our limit. Let's get the fuck out of here.
yuri.jpg
How's shit at Infinitron's side?
lund.jpg
Hell if I know, where the fuck is our reinforcements?
04.jpg

Elsewhere...

alk.jpg
I wish to assist them, but I'm afraid Infinitron's unit may need more help than they do...
49.jpg

alk.jpg
Men! We will assist infinitron!
tron.jpg
To be surprised at your arrival. To think I am merely a decoy.
alk.jpg
What's the situation here?
tron.jpg
35,000 of them. With you, we have 25,000. An uneven fight. To make matter worse, men are without weapons and horses.
alk.jpg
They will simply have to do. I will take command.
07.jpg

RK47

Patron
58 - A Bluff
08.jpg

alk.jpg
I've failed. The secondary attack force is destroyed!
lund.jpg
Okay, that's it! I'm out of here! You should've come here instead!
09.jpg

omega.jpg
It appears the situation grew more desperate by the minute. I wonder if Arkay-sama is safe...
11.jpg

rk.jpg
Too much traffic. Can't really formulate a plan. I need to regroup at Komine.
omega.jpg
I must not be indecisive. Men! To me! We will rescue our lord!
12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

rk.jpg
Cowards.
nag.jpg
Is it not time for you to retreat?
rk.jpg
Who the hell are you?
nag.jpg
Narimasa Nagano of the Hojo Clan. I am currently en route to crush your pathetic offensive with 23,000 men.
rk.jpg
Ha. It's a bluff.
15.jpg

nag.jpg
The only one here bluffing is you, Coalition Leader. Your pathetic militia were crushed in Karasuyama. And no matter how valiant your elite guards are, they've been depleted of manpower in Otawara. Watch as I crush you in one push.
rk.jpg
Even if I fall, there will be others. Wait for me at Otawara. I will crush you there in one final battle!
nag.jpg
Another bluff. I'll see you within your borders in two months, Shitlord.
19.jpg

The Hojo General's word rang true, Infinitron's militia in Otawara crumbled and began their withdrawal.
Arkay's next move is to stand by for reinforcements at Komine.

20.jpg

rk.jpg
More. I need more men.
48.jpg

omega.jpg
My lord! I have arrived!
rk.jpg
So I see. You came here on your own. Good. I will have a rear guard in case I fall.
omega.jpg
You don't have to attack now! We can defend easier!
rk.jpg
Nonsense. I've been challenged to a direct combat. How can I cower?
omega.jpg
Then allow me to march together with you!
rk.jpg
This may be our last march. Very well. Get me some KFC before we fight.
omega.jpg
But your health?
rk.jpg
Irrelevant. The final battle arrives soon... I wish to enjoy my finest meal.
omega.jpg
Very well, I shall be right back with the KFC.
rk.jpg
He's a good person, but too naive. Men! We march to Otawara!
21.jpg

omega.jpg
Boss, I'm back with the KFC let's eat- What the fuck? HEY WAIT UP! HE TRICKED ME!
22.jpg

rk.jpg
Engage the defenders of Otawara before the main force arrive! I want them all dead!
23.jpg

RK47

Patron
59 - Conclusion
nag.jpg
Why do you continue to struggle, upstart? Can'tyou see it's pointless? Clan Hojo still has numerical superiority! And now I'm about to crush your depleted offensive!
02.jpg

03.jpg

rk.jpg
Say what you will, but I still have an ace card to play.
01.jpg

nag.jpg
... So be it. I will crush you. And end your pathetic Coalition before it had even begun.
yuri.jpg
Pops! I'm here with more men!
alk.jpg
I've returned to make amends.
nag.jpg
All I see here are losers who refuse to face up to reality. Bow before the Hojo and serve your new Sovereign!
rk.jpg
I've battled the Reapers and united the galaxy in taking them down. Hundreds witness me taking control of the ancient entity in the end.
nag.jpg
What's he talking about? Is he a foreigner?
rk.jpg
I've battled and destroyed Alduin with my Dragon Shout while in Sovngarde.
nag.jpg
Dragons? They exist?
rk.jpg
I've also conquered rival lords and sidhe alike in Camelot as my Knights rule Britain under my name! Who the hell are you to demand my surrender?
nag.jpg
I see despair has driven you into the depths of madness. No matter, I shall put you down like the rabid dog you are.
yuri.jpg
The only one going down is your face on my fist. Pops. Let's kill this faggot.
alk.jpg
Fear karma, tyrant. Repent before it's too late.
rk.jpg
Omega! If we fall here, you will not let them pass through Komine!
omega.jpg
Kuso. Why can't I enter this battle lah?!
yuri.jpg
Where the fuck is LundB?
lund.jpg
(I ain't dying for this shit, my ambition is still yet to be realized...)
nag.jpg
Enough! I see nothing but squabbling children and man-boons. Prepare to be grounded into fine dust!
05.jpg

rk.jpg
Yuri. Have I written well?
yuri.jpg
Pops. It's almost as good as Arcanum LP.
rk.jpg
Alkeides, I'm sorry I drove you into this fight.
alk.jpg
It is nothing, I am curious at the size of this Hojo's occipital bun anyway. Perhaps if we come out of this, I would like to forsake monkhood. My hands are too stained anyway.
rk.jpg
Let's go for Korean buffet again. Omega!
omega.jpg
Yes?
rk.jpg
You are the best online friend I met. All units: attack!
omega.jpg
Arkay-sama! Come back soon for your KFC while they're still warm!
14.jpg

RK47

Patron
60 - Aftermath
01.jpg

A month after the legendary battle, fighting for Otawara resumes, for it was not the decisive victory the Lord of Fortyseven sought. For the Hojo Clan has many, many more. He is beginning to understand the enormity of his task. But one thing is clear, he is no longer fighting the Hojo on his own.

From the west of Hojo, another mighty ally joins in the Coalition The Imagawa.

02.jpg

04.jpg

Together, the two clans stood the greatest chance of delivering a direct blow at Hojo's ambitions.
And so after months of skirmishes at the border Castle of Otawara, Clan Fortyseven finally ordered a full withdrawal to reorganize their forces on May 1550.

05.jpg

07.jpg

RK47

Patron
61 - Renewal
The retreat costed the Jewish province several thousand of troops. Their disorganized march and relatively narrow road to home provinces lead to heavy casualties due to enemy pursuits. But they've survived this war and the dreaded counter-attack never came.

rk.jpg
So good to see you all safe back home.
yuri.jpg
We totally kicked their ass, Pops!
rk.jpg
No. It was a failed offensive. I think we can draw many lessons from those battles.
alk.jpg
Do not be too humble. We've forced a stalemate. Something the Hojo did not expect.
omega.jpg
We need time to let the troops recover. But great work guys!
tron.jpg
To be disappointed with many losses sustained but to be glad we did not concede ground.
rk.jpg
Omega, we're going to need more fresh troops. Can we start a new state policy?
omega.jpg
Sure. What will it be?
rk.jpg
Conduct land surveys. I want every holdings to be inspected and every able bodied men sent for recruitment. Also I want every inch of arable land to be planted. Here are the list of changes to be implemented immediately.
01.jpg

02.jpg

rk.jpg
Also, withdraw the labor policy. We've no need for extra workers at the moment. The wasted manpower is better invested into more troops on the field.
03.jpg

rk.jpg
We will also commence construction of a new fortress at Iji for additional resupply point.
04.jpg

07.jpg

rk.jpg
Gentlemen, the Imagawa Clan is giving their best, even now they are delivering a death blow to the Saito clan.
05.jpg

06.jpg

rk.jpg
We cannot let them beat us on achievements. As the Coalition Leader, we must continue our active participation. Infinitron, after reviewing your levy performance, with great sorrow I must disband the Jewish Province.
08.jpg

rk.jpg
Your troops were under-equipped, of poor caliber and contribute very little aside from logistics nightmare by hogging the roads!
tron.jpg
To apologize and accept your decision.
rk.jpg
HOWEVER! We cannot deny your outstanding contribution towards the final battle against the Hojo army. So I will want you on the front line again under my direct command.
tron.jpg
To want nothing less.
rk.jpg
Omega, we'll be moving our forward base of operations to Myo Castle from now on.
09.jpg

omega.jpg
Who will be in charge of the Kakizaki and Namioka territory?
rk.jpg
I say, why not just assign the former lord of Namioka as the Regent?
10.jpg

omega.jpg
That's a good idea. I'm sure he'll be honored with the assignment.
rk.jpg
Omega, in regards to our Coalition consisting of nearly two third of Japan, we will now just focus our Diplomacy Policy strictly to Coalition only. Make it to clear to everyone that any clan that is not within the Coalition is considered an enemy to the Clan.
11.jpg

lund.jpg
Nice. Black and White. Choose a side. Or die.
rk.jpg
You four are my best officers. We may have not emerged victorious, but lessons from the final battle did not elude me. Even now, the Hojo Clanis afraid of our next move. Rest well. Prepare for your new assignments. Dismissed.

The next month...
12.jpg

tron.jpg
To declare the completion of full transfer of the Jewish State Treasury into yours. To await your orders.
rk.jpg
Good. Very good. Harvest month is good too.
13.jpg

rk.jpg
I've checked the numbers... the Imagawa addition was the right move.
14.jpg

rk.jpg
Together, we can work our way into crushing Hojo from two sides. As long we apply constant pressures, they will surely yield ground.
lund.jpg
Easier said than done. We've seen their top grade officers and fully equipped soldiers. It's like fighting Li Kha-Shing's personal army if he has one.
yuri.jpg
You scared m8?
lund.jpg
I ain't scared and I'm not stupid. In fact my IQ is way higher than the blood pressure of every single person in this room.
rk.jpg
Duly noted. We...will not lose. My generals. I've studied our rosters. I have shortlisted candidates for this operation. Omega.
omega.jpg
This operation will commence with just four elite units deployed. Their objective is to neutralize the closest Hojo Castle to our borders. Here are the names and the garrison they've been assigned to.
15.jpg

rk.jpg
LundB, take 7,700 troops from Yamagata.
16.jpg

rk.jpg
Yuri. 6,600 from Yonezawa.
17.jpg

rk.jpg
Infinitron, 7,500 from Rifu.
18.jpg

rk.jpg
Lastly, Alkeides. 6,100 from Kurokawa.
yuri.jpg
Kurwa. Let's go, m8!
alk.jpg
I shall lead the charge.
rk.jpg
Remember, if any one of you falls to 30% unit strength quickly withdraw to the nearest castle and re-deploy with the entire garrison. Repeat this and tear down their reinforcements. I shall monitor the situation and respond accordingly. Godspeed gentlemen.
lund.jpg
This is as good as done.
19.jpg

In October 1550, the Coalition was reformed and another offensive was declared. It was dubbed the Oathbreaker Offensive.

20.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom