Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a quest compass for something in Citadel

Discussion in 'Prelude To Darkness' started by Tick Tock Crocodile, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Tick Tock Crocodile Savant

Tick Tock Crocodile
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    Okay, so I have to capture a fancy cavern dweller for Rosa to get in with House Leit. I've found the hunter and gotten a dagger for him, and he's told me to look for caves to the east past the forest and a little south, but I can't find them at all. Could I get a little help?

Oh, and just to be sure, you still can't actually find the 'T' that's missing from the sign of the inn in Ironwood, right? Because I may or may not have spent ages looking for it before checking here :argh:

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Amir_Crimson Novice

Amir_Crimson
    Parrots:
    check the valley map[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Tick Tock Crocodile Savant

Tick Tock Crocodile
    Parrots:
    :deathclaw:

• Doggy Doggy x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)