Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition MS Paint your way into receiving a copy of Serpent in the Staglands + Physical Journal

Awakened_Yeti

Arcane
Developer
serpentfin.jpg

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Hmm. The competition is heating up. Time for another submission.

ephi4k.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kron

Arcane
Seeing as everyone is drawing monsters, I might as well make a zoom-in of the guys I drew in the previous pic.

Inspired by a panel of the Slaine comic drawn by Simon Bisley

Enjoy!

serpent_in_the_staglands_ii___paint_by_snoardur-d8uw9p4.png

serpent_in_the_staglands_ii_alternate___paint_by_snoardur-d8uw9z6.png

Weasel
Superdemo version of my entry now complete.

This historically accurate depiction of the deeds of Homo Blakemoriensis shows a single male easily fighting-off hordes of spear-chucking ape invaders.

RT1YnYt.jpg

After a hard day of crushing skulls, there is nothing Homo Blakemoriensis likes more than retiring to his deep cave where his female cooks the day's spoils. Like female dwarfs in Tolkien's Middle Earth, females of the species are rarely seen, given their important role at the home campsite where they cook, clean and domesticate wolves.

udF5Evl.jpg

Last edited:

Sub

Arcane
My kid told me he was sorry that he couldn't win me that journal because you guys are so good. Please be nice and let a kid make his mommy happy.

Azeot

Arbiter
2yn2b7l.png

A bronze dacian scythe, or falx. No idea if, being transylvania in the bronze age, the game already got one.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
thug.jpg

Legendary Lvl 30 Unique Contract Duck
for-ao-with-bird-with-ao.png

Lvl 47 Rape Knight
rapeknight.png

Last edited:

Jed

Cipher
Phantasmal, thanks for this. I was having a really shitty day, but seeing this made me laugh so hard & took me back to simpler days of Pepsi Vest yore. Also reminds me of the time went Rex was still an admin, and I posted a flip flop jpeg in response to one of his fence-hopping posts, and he then edited my post with tubgirl & people were not happy with me ... Good times. (PS, fuck Rex right in the ear.)

A user named cat

h1bVnTT.png

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom