Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

More MCA Codex Trolls.... INCOMING!

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
The mention of CB is probably because she runs our codex twitter. Not that she is his GF...

Yes, but it's still strange that this Susanne Saville lady would assume that a tweet directed at "@rpgcodex" has something to do with MCA's girlfriend. Unless she knows something we don't... o_O

MYSTARY!

The plot thickens.....

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Guys, we're supposed to be above the stereotypical "OMG BOOBZ!" nerd comments. Respect your monocle heritage.

WSECG.png

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
This isn't "OMG BOOBZ", it's soap opera/romantic comedy!
(Which one depends on what happens next)

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member

That's just bizarre. We aren't even that hate filled or racist or whatever (outside of GD, at least).

Not that strange when you realize that Bethesda's forums have a word filter that censors "RPG Codex". They really seem to hate us. It's like we invaded their forums and caused a ruckus or something.
I think I read somewhere that they scraped the filter not long ago. Someone would have to confirmed this, I would check but my account on Beth boards should still be suspended... for the next 26 years :troll:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
The mention of CB is probably because she runs our codex twitter. Not that she is his GF...

Yes, but it's still strange that this Susanne Saville lady would assume that a tweet directed at "@rpgcodex" has something to do with MCA's girlfriend. Unless she knows something we don't... o_O
She's just old and confused, Crooked Bee doesn't even live in the US.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

She's just old and confused, Crooked Bee doesn't even live in the US.

I thought that was Black Cat (BC? CB? Hmm.)

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I thought that was Black Cat (BC? CB? Hmm.)
BC's from Argentina. There was something that made me believe CB's somewhere close to Russia or Eastern Europe but I can't recall what, but I do remember she paid the $15 international shipping fee for Wasteland 2.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I posted it in one of her LPs (think it was Wizardry) some time ago. So she already did.

I've been meaning to do a Multi-headed Cow troll for ages, complete with steam logo t-shirt and the same pose as his avatar, but I my results so far have not been monocle enough to share

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Susanne Saville is not a BRO:
Susanne Saville@SusanneSaville
@BrianFargo YES. So do please ignore forum threads wanting Wasteland 2 to be just a combat-fest with "no text" "no romance" & no writing.
What the fuck am I reading. :retarded:
She's a romance novelist who loves Bioware and Chris Avellone and only donated to Wasteland 2 once the latter was involved, that's all. A lot more where that came from, that extra money came with a price.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
crooked bee is out of town or something for a couple of days.
she's gonna have a shock when she comes back to a PM folder filled with intimate questions about MCA.

by the way is it just me or is twitter being seriously retardo at the moment? can't load anything.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
She's holding a yellow balloon with a crooked string!! It's a sign!!
:mhd:

Brian's kind of a playa too btw :cool:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
crooked bee is out of town or something for a couple of days.
she's gonna have a shock when she comes back to a PM folder filled with intimate questions about MCA.

Yeah. By the time she comes back, she will end up being MCA's Girlfriend, Mother, Grandmother, Aunt, Best friend, ex girlfriend, sister etc with the way this thread is going. :lol:

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
She's a romance novelist who loves Bioware and Chris Avellone and only donated to Wasteland 2 once the latter was involved, that's all. A lot more where that came from, that extra money came with a price.
This is like that thing Alex was talking about.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom