Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Moderation team application

hivemind

Hello dear sir or madam,

I would like to apply to join the moderator team. The moderation job I am interested in is the "anti-pyramid quoting global moderator", my job would be to ban all those fucking imbecile retards that pyramid quote for no reason instead of just quoting the actual parts of the latest post they are replying to.

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Kitchen Utensil

Hello dear sir or madam,

I would like to apply to join the moderator team. The moderation job I am interested in is the "anti-pyramid quoting global moderator", my job would be to ban all those fucking imbecile retards that pyramid quote for no reason instead of just quoting the actual parts of the latest post they are replying to.

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
揺れるハートが振り子のように 右でときめく左で sadness 甘くとろけて いませつなく 見つめあいましょう 乙女・純情期・つぼみだなんて そんな言葉じゃありふれてる だって微妙なもどかしさを 誰かわかって Maze あどけない気持ちでも大人の恋に Yes よく似てるとこもある この熱さは 憧れより 憧れ以上の 夢を抱いてる だから少女じゃいられないほど 愛を呼ぶ わたしだけじゃ わたしだけじゃない みんな恥じらいつつ とめられない なぜ逢いたくなるの? 胸のチョコレート 媚薬になって 落ちる雫でくちびる panic 赤く染まれば くずれそうで 逃げてしまうかも 無邪気・儚い・妖精だって 違うホントは飛び出したい そっと心を覗いてみて もっと知ってよ Shade ジェラシーの影がさす 私の迷路 No 負けないわ 正解はただひとつね 信じたいと 信じているのと 誓う明日がある 永久(とわ)に少女は紡ぎ続ける物語 あなたの中 あなたの中にも 眠る花があるの 起こしたいわ 誰かが摘む前に 憧れより 憧れ以上の 夢を抱いてる だから少女じゃいられないほど 愛を呼ぶ わたしだけじゃ わたしだけじゃない みんな恥じらいつつ とめられない なぜ逢いたくなるの?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica
We all know where this is going.

Also Fun Fact: XenForo disables quote pyramids by default. Every time we upgrade, I actually have to do a little hack to enable them.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
shut the fucjk up turkroach trash i'd nuke you human waste but you being cockroaches i don't think that would work

Jacob

Patron
Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

Also Fun Fact: XenForo disables quote pyramids by default. Every time we upgrade, I actually have to do a little hack to enable them.
quote pyramid is such an interesting feature

this is going nicely

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

this is going nicely
I would prefer some kind of limit to how many quotes can be displayed in the pyramid.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

this is going nicely
I would prefer some kind of limit to how many quotes can be displayed in the pyramid.
Like, if the nested quote count goes above 10, the oldest quote is automatically omitted, and the user automatically permabanned.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

this is going nicely
Like, if the nested quote count goes above 10, the oldest quote is automatically omitted, and the user automatically permabanned.
Although that might be a bit harsh.

Kitchen Utensil

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

:excellent:
Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

this is going nicely

Yes, way too harsh. And also difficult to implement (I hope).

Kitchen Utensil

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

this is going nicely

It would be nice to get an alert when you quote yourself btw.

Jacob

Patron
Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

this is going nicely

not necessary, i think it's better if... man i'm tired, i'll post the rest of my opinion some other time.

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

this is going nicely

not necessary, i think it's better if... man i'm tired, i'll post the rest of my opinion some other time.

Ah, the rarely seen double-pronged pyramid. Interesting.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

this is going nicely

Fixed.

Bocian

Arcane
Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

this is going nicely

It's not a pyramid, it's a bactrian camel.

Mark Richard

Arcane
Needless pyramid quoting goes beyond laziness and passes the work off to somebody else. Every time it occurs, readers must expend energy sorting through a labyrinth of text to get to the relevant context, energy that would be much better spent on an RPG. A ban is too merciful. Perpetrators should be entombed in an actual pyramid with a Mummy that has a predilection for rape. As the mummy's bone dry appendages penetrate their every orifice, they will know justice has been served.

PrettyDeadman

We need more women in rpgcodex moderators corpus, hivemind is my candidate!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

this is going nicely

I refuse to participate in these shenanigans.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I don't know when but at some point there will be maximum depth reached or a stack overflow.

Which reminds me that I cannot add any more bookmarks to Firefox. I must have reached some limit at some point.

Mustawd

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

Hello dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your time.

With regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

this is going nicely

I refuse to participate in these shenanigans.

I wonder how this looks on mobile. At one point it used to get cut off in the screen cuz the formatting was all dumb.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom