Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Microsoft is a bunch of fukken shitlords that need to check their strategy privilege.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
22:12 - raw: i find it funny that microsoft is cranking out these overpriced remakes
22:12 - raw: when tehy used to have all the talent under their roof
22:12 - raw: and a portofolio of amazing RTS
22:12 - raw: all of which is gone
22:12 - Ukrop: don't need talent when you got halo
22:12 - raw: and the fukken nutella keeps yapping about "commitment to PC"
22:12 - raw: and gives us remakes
22:12 - raw: instead of at least one proper studio
22:12 - raw: making a fresh title
22:13 - raw: microsoft is so incredibly cheap

:argh: :argh: :argh:

Absalom

I hope this is mod shenanigans because otherwise you created a thread specifically to quote yourself.

Oh, right, raw :gumpyhead:

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Just about when you think MS gets finally it's shit together to embark onto a new chapter of "full commitment to PC gaming", new rounds of layoffs and management upheavels high up happen and some clueless douchebag like Don Mattrick gets the gig to dismantle all PC gaming plans and revert back to console/mobile backwardness.

I think this time however, with the Nutella/Spencer combo, it should be feasible to release an AoE4 before MS goes full retard again.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Making RTS games doesn't sell Xboxes. Also MS promised a commitment to the PC every year since 2006. It's time to move the acceptance stage raw. Microsoft Game Studios as you knew it is dead.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
It's time to move the acceptance stage raw. Microsoft Game Studios as you knew it is dead.
43RTiP4.gif

Riso

Arcane
343 Studios should be the only example anyone needs to know Microsoft is fucking incompetent.
They created that very studio to manage their most important property: Halo.
Now look how they've fucked up with Halo 4 and the Master Chief Collection.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
My wish for a new AoE game is so big, I would like to play AoE Online again. :?

Under the thick crust of f2p and pay2win garbage, there was a true AoE core.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom