Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Loren The Amazon Princess

Looks like the creator hates Skyrim too :M .

A0Fl_CNCcAA1NuGjpg-large.jpg

Dude... WTF? Where is Jeanette Voerman?

Comparing with bethesda ''models'' is never fair.

Norfleet

Female vampires are sexualized 95% of the time, though. It's sort of a feature.
Female VAMPIRES? I don't think that phenomenon is exclusive to vampires. Females, PERIOD, are sexualized 95% of the time, and that's being generous. It's probably closer to 99%.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Vampires are also highly sexualised regardless of gender, which is normal since they are associated in the collective unconscious with our fears and a morbid attraction for what is forbidden. It usually manifests itself in desires of a sexual nature, but the vampire is more generally the sum of destructive tendencies people carry with them, even if they do not admit it. Everyone finds what he looks for in the vampire, and it's always a dark reflection of the self. Unless one writes silly romances where the vampire is more a special human than a true monster.

Norfleet

Everyone finds what he looks for in the vampire, and it's always a dark reflection of the self. Unless one writes silly romances where the vampire is more a special human than a true monster.
I dunno. I'd say a pedophile and stalker is pretty monstrous.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I wouldn't place pedophily and stalking on the same level, though stalking is certainly a sign of deviance, but in regard to pedophily that's exactly the sort of desire that can revulse yet at the same time fascinate some people, just like incest and rape. Also death, war, murder, that's where the vampire appears and thrives because he represents and sublimates all those fears and destructive tendencies that people in a society might collectively share.

Modron

Arcane
Nook is boy? Tranny Romance Confirmed :codexisfor::mhd::codexisfor: Hall of Fame in making.

Too bad the game is kind of shitty in the gameplay department and in terms of character customization/development; specially, when compared to their previous planet stronghold. WW is going the Bioware route, one good game followed by shitty dating simulators.
:troll:

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Do I read the chart correctly, you need the expansion to romance the title character? Seems like they are imitating BiowarEA in more ways than one.

Erebus

Arcane
Man, some of these characters are androgynous even by anime standards !

Nook is in a category of his/her own, but Mesphit, Samaras, Draco and Selith are pretty good too.

Ovg

Cipher
Ok bros I'll LP it for ye all cause I love you so damn much.

First we do Lesbian
Then we do Gay
Then we do Straight

How does that sound?

kris

Arcane
Why is there a black line to that Nook girl?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom