Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play Witcher with comprehensive commentary on what's Slavic and what's not.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Great, with this LP I don't need to play this game.
Oh wait, I'm potato, I already did it...finished it three times.
:negative:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Well, there is some modules with adventures, but tried two of them (forgot even name, some big one) plus some combat rebalance (something like Requem for Skyrim) and dropped.

Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
Compare:

supervoid , are you running the game on a toaster?
No, on a calculator. Seriously speaking, this shitty piece of junk was running Witcher on high details and now it's chocking on lowest. I'll try to play it on better computer to please codexers aesthetic sense.

Great, with this LP I don't need to play this game.
Oh wait, I'm potato, I already did it...finished it three times.
:negative:
Eh, I planned it as LP useful for non-potatoes who don't get Polish romanticism literature references in 4th act and are unfamiliar with Slavic folklore. I assumed that almost everyone already played or watched it.

Self-Ejected

ZodoZ

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Slavic would be asking for money to make next installment sooner than the release of Grimoire.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom