Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper Let's play UnGame - a introspective look into the wasteland of ours souls

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Hello Codex.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Our game beings abruptly enough as we're given only 2 options - New Game or Quit Game. Just like in real life, there is no saving and reloading. UnGame is the ultimate in total immersion and save scumming would only detract from that. We catch a glimpse of the landscape and a solitary building - possibly a dwelling or shelter of some form.

24flfh0.png

After hitting New Game we are brought to what can be best described as a character selection screen

13yue8.png

Of note is the fact that the sky has now turned to a darker shade - perhaps by starting a new game we are bringing an end to the current era of this world.

We have three options, and hovering over any will enlarge it

The Dog - Mankind's Best Friend. Will you choose our most faithful of companions to bring upon a new era in this desolate wasteland?

1zpqvrn.png

The Blue Shirt Humanoid. With its blue shirt, green pants and oddly chunky arms, will you choose this to be your avatar?

33wwpbd.png

And Finally

The Shirtless Avatar - Donning only pants, will you choose this man's man of a creature to guide us?

2h2lclt.png

DECIDE, CODEX!

LundB

Mistakes were made.
A truly Prosperous LP:thumbsup:

Dive headfirst into the inanity. Go for the Shirtless Avatar.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
manos_torgo.gif

P...r......o............s...................p........................e.............?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oscar

Arcane
no release of LP, screenshots or other media. do not share any of the game. You will be involved in a few more builds to come between now and the beginning of march.

i will allow your reviews or LPs after I make release date.

Alex

Arcane
What the?! Did prosper release his game? Or at least an executable file of some sort? Did you run it on your computer even though the odds were that it was only a virus? I am very disturbed about this... But chose dog anyway.

crojipjip

Developer
Übermensch
What the?! Did prosper release his game? Or at least an executable file of some sort? Did you run it on your computer even though the odds were that it was only a virus? I am very disturbed about this... But chose dog anyway.
It seems in this case our friend phage was hit by a bus. usually its the awesome developers. I won't be continuing with 3D.

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira
Phage, update please and I support the guy with the green pants.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom