Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Fallout Tactics (Completed & Repaired)

spekkio

Arcane
Lette checks out the ladder

dzi547.jpg

It leads to familiar area:

24e51xz.jpg

2s6lisp.jpg

Lette goes back to the surface. Her team descends the stairs

2hdnner.jpg

Eklek's team does the same

aa9h6g.jpg

Eklek finds two enemies

ohms29.jpg

Lette moves N and finds... a non-hostile mutant...

20ur2uq.jpg

She speaks to him:

153p9wh.jpg

1y4hn5.jpg
Toccomatta
Code:
You should've seen it, Gammorin... It looks like an angry god... breaths fire and death... *cough* ...my death.

I'm going to die. I *sputter* don't hurt any more. Why is it so bright? I hope it's not that damn robot again... Master...
Poor bastard dies:

70b3pe.jpg

:salute:

Lette takes some disc from him

2na8m1l.jpg

Other group moves N too. Eklek finds two more enemies. One of them looks human:

2jdhqgm.jpg

:retarded:

Eklek and Lette prepare to rush the room in NE corner from two directions...
But suddenly I recognize this room...

:rage:

It's a trap actually: if you blow up one of the gas tanks, all units inside the room will die. Lette withdraws, Eklek shoots one of the tanks from a distance:

fvjw2s.jpg

As you can see, he was still hurt. Monkey heals him.
There is only one entrance to the final area of the bunker. All units hide close to the door. Bro acts as spotter, Eklek moves in:

sdocj4.jpg

Misses horribly, :( Goes back.
Lette steps in, shows the negro how to do it right:

33xwimg.jpg

f0w6dx.jpg

Trying to erase his previous fuckup, Eklek rushes in, gets fried:

b55g75.jpg

Once again, he needs two shots from M2 to kill the enemy (lack of More Criticals / BRD most likely...)

qphtmo.jpg

He moves N, attacks another mutant. Once again, no kill:

20sejoj.jpg

root moves in, reveals position of 2nd enemy, but attacks the 1st one

2564mt4.jpg

Eklek finishes the job

2h54n4w.jpg

root attacks 2nd enemy

208d1lg.jpg

Lette steps in, finds the boss:

fb9895.jpg

2z5j60i.jpg
Gammorin
Code:
But it ends here.

The General is not here for you to save, I'm afraid.

And you cannot save me... or yourself.

Now, show me what you've learned!
He attacks Eklek

2iijx3s.jpg

Eklek shoots back

11k85l0.jpg

Lette pops out, shoots Gammorin:

v4c7yp.jpg

2z5j60i.jpg
Gammorin
Code:
Why?!!
He dies:

v4s4ns.jpg

9gkpy8.jpg

It's looting time!

24qpvme.jpg

Monkey finds some strange briefcase in Gammorin's headquarters:

2yydo4j.jpg

:?

He goes back to the surface, goes through the area where Roshambo is. Old bastard attacks him!

10e50no.jpg

Oh, well - self defense time:

2vmscq1.jpg

All units reach the exit grid:

281ec5d.jpg
General Dekker
Code:
Excellent work, warrior.

Today is a day of joy and sorrow for the Brotherhood. Gammorin was a traitor, a murderer, and a deceiver, yet he was a Paladin. His brave deeds once brought much hope to the wasteland. Yet, something happened to him when the Great Storm ripped his airship from the Convoy and crashed it to the ground. From that moment, Gammorin was born, and the Brotherhood lost its favored son.

With their leader dead, the mutants have split into factions. Some have turned to internal fighting as they wrestle for control, others have EVEN offered to join the Brotherhood. Though the mutant menace is far from ended, they are severely weakened. It will be some time before they gather their strength. Dagger Squad is out on patrol now hunting any mutant stragglers.

The briefcase you retrieved from Gammorin's quarters has turned out to be an invaluable find. It is a portable nuclear arming station from the time before the Great War and, according to our Scribes, it can be retro-fitted to our nuclear warhead.

While some of General Barnaky's possessions have been recovered from the mutant base, his location continues to be a mystery. We can only pray for his well being while we continue the search for answers. Rest assure that our Interrogator's are working around the clock with the mutant prisoners. Time will tell.

We will have a service for Paladin Latham tonight, in the motor pool, at 2200.

Dismissed.
We go back to Bunker Gamma and access the Recruitment Center:

2up5zjp.jpg

:what:

I won't allow such taint without Hivemind's direct approval!

:rpgcodex:

Let's switch recruit files:

2gtb3ex.jpg

Much better. Just look at these newfags:

sbt4k6.jpg

They go back to the RC of course. Bro sells all unnecessary stuff. There's nothing interesting to buy ATM.

243kz91.jpg

Buying Envo Armors Mk. 2 is not a good idea IMO (penalty to PER). Let's wait for better stuff...
On the other hand, our stash of .50 ammo looks good:

14albo9.jpg

Bro speaks with general:

160ptgo.jpg

Let's go there!

2l9r6z5.jpg

It's time for Slide Show 3.
Again, I haven't found this clip on YT, so here's the transcription:
Code:
The Super Mutants were a powerful adversary of great strength and courage. Without the leadership of Gammorin though, they will never pose the same threat to the Brotherhood. It was the corruption of Gammorin that provided the most sobering lesson; even the purest of hearts may falter.

The Elders and Generals must push their sorrow aside however, for they have more pressing matters to attend to. The data recovered from the Gammorin's base, indicates the mutant force's route, intercepted with the calculated location of Vault 0. It is possible that the mutant horde discovered the location of Vault 0 during their exodus from the west.

Is there a connection between the mutants discovering Vault 0 and the emergence of the mechanical menace? Only time will tell the future holds one thing for certain more encounters with the Robots are inevitable and the Brotherhood has a new and deadly enemy.
2vc6kgo.jpg

2n0sxl2.jpg

wgvmzb.jpg

Bunker Delta is not even a bunker TBH:

263eyw3.jpg

We meet some new Bros and Sises:

j0bhgz.jpg

2el58wj.jpg

9iz7gw.jpg

14uygp0.jpg

General Dekker is here as well:

mlm892.jpg

281ec5d.jpg
General Dekker
Code:
Greetings, warrior.

Your next mission will bring you to Junction City, a mid sized town that has refused to form an alliance with the Brotherhood. Their independent posture has been recently reinforced by their victory over one of the robots late last night. Our Elders are quite curious how such a battle could be won, considering the lack of heavy weaponry involved. This is a riddle whose answer might be paramount for victory. See what you can find out.

More important than this riddle is the retrieval of the robotic parts from the scene of the battle. We must understand how our enemy works in order to neutralize it and any robotic remnants might hold the key.

Understand that the Reaver Movement has been launching probing attacks against Junction City. Our Elders believe that they are also searching for robotic pieces. Considering the Reavers zealously worship technology, their involvement comes as no surprise. Try forging a deal with the town's mayor - robot parts in exchange for protection from Reavers.

We have one last task for you as well. Our senior mechanic, Cooter, died recently when he triggered an explosive booby trap on a retrieved Interceptor vehicle. His apprentice lacks the cognitive ability to fully assume the role, and in times like this, we can't have any malfunctioning vehicles involved during a high-risk mission. Intelligence reports that Junction City's mechanic is top notch, and might be persuaded to join the Brotherhood's cause. Find this mechanic and inform her of the wondrous opportunities the Brotherhood can offer.

You have your orders. Dismissed.
We prepare ourselves and board our ride:

14yatv.jpg

But before we hit Junction City, there's an important question that I have to ask you:

Should we allow Supermutants as recruits or should we keep our 'Hood Human (&Ghoul) -only?

DISCUSS!

spekkio

Arcane
One question to knowledgeable fags: is it possible to find a disk containing Latham's diary during this mission?
Its content is present in speech files, but I couldn't find the disc anywhehere on the map...
Code:
Journal of Sir Latham, Entry 10.1.4.

We have crash landed north of a camp occupied by Super Mutants. We believe 
these to be remnants of the Master's army as encountered by the first Vault 
Dweller. Although the archives mentioned that some of these Super Mutants 
might actually be friendly, we found little to like about these ones, especially the chief.

The leader of this camp went by the name of Gammorin. We were set upon by his 
patrols soon after we pulled ourselves from the wreckage. Bound and gagged, 
the mutant guards dragged us back to their camp. Fully half of us had been 
killed by the crash, and now less than half of that survived the treatment of 
our mutant captors.

We were scheduled to be killed for the amusement of Gammorin. It was not hard 
to see that several of the Super-Mutants were unhappy with this. In fact, I 
was amazed to discover that they were not as savage as I had been previously 
lead to believe.

I challenged Gammorin to single unarmed combat. It was to the death. There 
could be no other outcome in my mind. If I die, it will in combat.
Code:
Journal of Sir Latham, Entry 0.0.1.

I am awake.

To tell the truth, I remember little of the battle. The gash on my head, along with multiple fractures and breaks, paint an adequate picture. However, the mutants are now expecting me to lead them since I laid Gammorin to rest. I will record more later. I fear my brain has been set awry by the fight. I will try to rest until I can think clearly.
Code:
Journal of Sir Latham, Entry 0.5.8.

The Super Mutants are a simple but good people. While considered stupid by 
many, they show a loyalty stronger than I have seen in many humans. They live life the only way they know how.

I have begun to organize these Mutant forces with the handful of fellow humans who survived the crash. I have recovered physically but I find myself prone to mysterious fits of anger and depression. But much worse are the hallucinations.
Code:
Journal of Sir Latham, Entry 1.4.5.

Today is a day filled with absolute horror.

Only one mutant returned from a scouting trip that was ten soldiers strong. He staggered back to camp and collapsed without a sound. He died in my arms while trying to hold back the blood pouring from his mouth.

Before I had a chance to close his eyes, the menace was upon us! Metallic death machines entered the camp undetected by my sentries! I have never seen creatures such as this before, but they seemed unstoppable. It was only the sheer power and, more importantly, our numbers that allowed us to defeat these three machinations of death.

Our losses were staggering.
Code:
Journal of Sir Latham, Entry 1.8.2.

We are resting now. Humans and mutants alike, hanging their heads and trying to catch their breath. Who knows how far we retreated? Twenty miles? Forty even?

Once we put enough distance between us and this... this Menace from the West, then we can regroup and plan a counter-strike.
Code:
Journal of Sir Latham, Entry 2.3.4.

I am not well. This morning I thought I was attacked by a Deathclaw. Too far from my SMG, I lashed out with my Ripper, slashing the beast's throat. My vision cleared in time to see Nathan the scribe's eyes go cloudy. His neck in ruin, his blood covering my hands. How can I go mad when humanity is in such dire peril?

I must maintain my sanity. I must.
Code:
Journal of Sir Latham, Entry 2.4.2.

My scouts engaged an enemy today. The sound of chain guns and explosions hasting my steps. What I observed in that fight changed me to the core of my being.

My mutant scouts were engaged by a Brotherhood patrol. For the first time in my life, I was frozen in battle.

I watched, curious even, tribal looking Brotherhood soldiers laughing manically as they cut down my new companions.

My mutant companions, who dedicated their life to me as their leader. I lifted my weapon then, and fired again and again.

When it was over, with Brotherhood corpses littering the ground, my head suddenly cleared. I now know my purpose and, more importantly, I finally know who I am.

I am Gammorin - sworn enemy of the Menace from the West.

Content of Barnaky's letter is also present in the file, but I couldn't read the disc ingame. WTF?
Code:
My dearest Maria,

Although it pains me to record this, I must continue. Time is short and my future is less than certain. *deep breath* I am currently captured and held prisoner by a large group of super mutants and I don't believe that I'm going to make it back this time.

But, once again, time is short and I'll use it to tell you what's important.

I love you Maria. I've loved you since we first met and I love you even more fifty years since.

We were always much alike, you and I. And know that I would never have had the courage to fight for humanity without you faithfully by my side.

For, in the end, I realize I did it all for you. For I wanted nothing more but to restore order to this chaotic world so you can live a life free of danger, free of fear and free of ungodly mutations.

I'm afraid I'm out of time.

I will make every attempt to fix this world for you, my love. I promise.

Love Eternal,
Simon Barnaky

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Yes, let them enroll in operation Meatshield. The humans can continue with their planned operation Hide Behind the Muties. :thumbsup:

lightbane

Arcane
Odd, I remember I found that file on that wounded supermutant's corpse and I was able to read it. Anyways, I vote to allow the supermutants to join, I need one of these for my character, if it's that possible...

Drakron

Arcane
"Should we allow Supermutants as recruits?"

Yes, because I want to be one ... or a robot.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Since the brotherhood has already been invaded by ghouls , I don't see why we should keep the supermutants out. Decline all the way.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
General Barnaky said:
For, in the end, I realize I did it all for you. For I wanted nothing more but to restore order to this chaotic world so you can live a life free of danger, free of fear and free of ungodly mutations.

I'm afraid I'm out of time.

I will make every attempt to fix this world for you, my love. I promise.

Love Eternal,
Simon Barnaky

No mutants. It's what General Barnaky would've wanted.

Ashery

Prophet
ghostdog said:
Since the brotherhood has already been invaded by ghouls , I don't see why we should keep the supermutants out. Decline all the way.

:love:

spekkio

Arcane
Let's end this!
Code:
Pro-decline votes: 9
Anti-decline votes: 6
So, super mutants are officialy in I'm afraid.

208tbf8.jpg

:decline:

* Edit:

Updated 1st page post with this:

o88bix.jpg
fuxrtj.jpg
e05y4j.jpg
2hsbv69.jpg
28vzlp0.jpg

(Remember that these creatures have two race-specific Traits: Vat Skin and Ham Fisted. These traits replace Small Frame and Finesse).

:x

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah, except for the second one, the rest are too plump.

spekkio

Arcane
On the way to the Junction City we make a stop to take some Micro Fusion Cells from the trunk:

122d7km.jpg

We're gonna need them, trust me...

Mission 13 - Junction City

2h81pic.jpg

vnmkix.jpg

281ec5d.jpg
General Dekker
Code:
Greetings, warrior.

Your next mission will bring you to Junction City, a mid sized town that has refused to form an alliance with the Brotherhood. Their independent posture has been recently reinforced by their victory over one of the robots late last night. Our Elders are quite curious how such a battle could be won, considering the lack of heavy weaponry involved. This is a riddle whose answer might be paramount for victory. See what you can find out.

More important than this riddle is the retrieval of the robotic parts from the scene of the battle. We must understand how our enemy works in order to neutralize it and any robotic remnants might hold the key.

Understand that the Reaver Movement has been launching probing attacks against Junction City. Our Elders believe that they are also searching for robotic pieces. Considering the Reavers zealously worship technology, their involvement comes as no surprise. Try forging a deal with the town's mayor - robot parts in exchange for protection from Reavers.

We have one last task for you as well. Our senior mechanic, Cooter, died recently when he triggered an explosive booby trap on a retrieved Interceptor vehicle. His apprentice lacks the cognitive ability to fully assume the role, and in times like this, we can't have any malfunctioning vehicles involved during a high-risk mission. Intelligence reports that Junction City's mechanic is top notch, and might be persuaded to join the Brotherhood's cause. Find this mechanic and inform her of the wondrous opportunities the Brotherhood can offer.

You have your orders. Dismissed.
Let's start with a house outside the city walls:

330u4vb.jpg

I'm a meta-whore, I know. :)
Eklek moves south, spots his 1st reaver

1411kqo.jpg

And... kills his 1st reaver

kczbz4.jpg

He cannot sneak. The reason:

6pnt49.jpg

He spots another enemy. This one is holding a minigun:

1t993m.jpg

Eklek takes him out Sam Fisher - style:

2lcbrmh.jpg

Our negro can multitask it seems - he kills another enemy while looting the previous one's corpse

izb6nt.jpg

Warcupine helps Eklek with the looting. One of the corpses was holding this:

xcoidk.jpg

:incline:

Others had Steyrs or Vindicators. Eklek checks out the house:

2wfu8vm.jpg

2znxvg7.jpg
Martha Dilbert
Code:
You, you with your big guns and your armor! You're... you're too late.

They killed my Hank! They shot him in the face and took his robot piece and mumbled something about it being the "tool of Satansoft!"

Why would they do that? My Hank was a good man! *sob*

Well, I followed them to their camp. It's to the northeast of town. You have to go there... go there and cut them down, like they cut down my poor Hank.
2m6wl11.jpg

What a sad moment. :cry:
Eklek grabs something that's laying near Frank's mutilated corpse:

j7uhdl.jpg

:incline:

He and WC go back to the team. I was thinking about giving Laser Rifle (greater range) to root and Plasma Rifle to Warcupine, but unfortunately:

264m3w6.jpg

WC cannot into Plasma Rifles (STR=6 required). No biggie:

s248js.jpg

256bnsg.jpg

Let's check out the city. Bro finds some guy named Chuck:

2ntl4jd.jpg

The part looks weird, but costs only 2100 caps

33tnllg.jpg

Oh, what the hell, let's buy it. Bro checks it out:

10mmpzt.jpg

:x

You're fucking dead, nigger!

5km6tu.jpg

Bro takes his pills and decides to sell this shit back to the guy for 1050 caps. Let's forget about this incident.
Our team checks out the entire city, looting all possible shelves, fridges and chests.
Finally, they find a bar:

ajqbnc.jpg

The Bartender is some ex 4-chaner or 'Dexer:

rrrtjo.jpg
Angry Rick
Code:
*squints eyes* You want me to sell my bar's star attraction? Listen, you asshole, this bar is how I pay my fucking bills and that robot piece has brought more customers to my bar than my famous Fermented Brahmin Milk Martini.

Why don't you go shove a glass bottle up your ass and I'll kick it till it breaks!

Get the fuck out of my face!
Bro tries his Speech skill again:

mkf4wl.jpg

But eventually applies classical Thorton's approach:

rrrtjo.jpg
Angry Rick
Code:
*soils pants* Okay... Okay... Don't get so fuckin' excited! Please, put that safety back on... there you go. Take a deep breath... feel better?

Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you, but I'm going through a lot lately. The mayor's assistant, Anna, caught me smooching with Casey and now she won't let me knock those boots no more! Look, if you look around, there ain't that many hot broads in this dump and I ain't no brahmin taggin tribal... uh... no offense buddy.

Here, just take it and leave me alone.
We get our first robotic part:

f0adq8.jpg

We continue the looting, finding mostly books. And drugs:

2r5xapj.jpg

We dump some of our items in one of the rooms and continue north. There's some bookworm type chixor in the Town Hall:

fva2cl.jpg
Anna Guarana
Code:
Hi sir! I'm the Mayor's assistant, Anna. How about I help you so you can get what you're after and things can go back to normal around here?
2hg9x20.jpg

We already meet Hank (kind of) and Rick. Mayor is in next room:

abgi9f.jpg

sfgyeh.jpg
Mayor Lewis
Code:
Pleased to meet you, warrior. I'm John Levis, Mayor of Junction City.

You'll have to excuse me, but we're having a bit more excitement here than we're used to. With that robot attacking, and now those Reavers bandits trying to get the robot parts, well, I'm getting pretty damn fed up.

I know what you're after, so let's cut to the chase. My city is an independent! We take care of ourselves and we won't march to the Brotherhood beat. But we can't hold off those Reavers for much longer. Those tech freaks pack some advanced firepower, so I'll make you a deal.

Kill all those religious tech bastards and I'll give you the robot head. It's more trouble than it's worth, anyway. You'll have to look for the other pieces yourself. I have a city to run.
Bro increases his Outdoorsman skill using two books (in case of inevitable Monkey's demise). Let's look for the girl with "the bad case of the clap".

rwiejo.jpg

We find Casey (and her father) in the SW corner of the city.

1hukhe.jpg
Casey Barrett
Code:
Wow, are you who I think you are? Oh God, look at me, I'm a mess. Anyway, I'm Cassey, the local mechanic, it's a pleasure to meet you, warrior! I heard that you guys know how all sorts of stuff works.

What? You want me to join? (pause)

I'd like to, but I don't think you understand how sick my Pa is. He got shot in the first Reaver attack and I think it's infected. Last night his tongue started to turn black and then he messed himself five times. And guess who had to clean that shit up? I wish there was a doctor in this town.
Bro tries again:

scz8mh.jpg

It's time for our EXTREME nurse:

49.gif

Not this one, FFS! This one:

18m70p.jpg

Monkey does his job:

nq8krq.jpg

We made another girl happy:

2ega1x5.jpg

All units level up.
We find Juan the Shopkeeper in his shop:

20af9m0.jpg

jl56p3.jpg
Juan
Code:
Ah, a fellow warrior! Come in! Come in! Are you looking for goods or do you want to hear about what happened? Well, that robot limped into Junction City just looking for trouble.

Now if you ask anyone in town, you'll hear that my skills in fighting are only overshadowed by my ability to stock my store's shelves. I could swear that that robot almost turned around and ran when it saw who it was up against. This kind of makes up for all the times I got picked on when I was younger.

Anyway, I have a piece of the monster if you want to trade. My buddy Hank's got one too. You should go find him!
We already met him (kind of). :(
And Juan being the only person not having a surname is clearly a proof of designers' bias against Hispanic minority!

We can buy 2nd robotic part from him, but that would not only give us 16000 EXP, but would also trigger Reavers' attack. Let's make it by the book.
Monkey, root and Lette will go east:

dqjexv.jpg

Bro, Warcupine and Eklek will go north:

k3n90l.jpg

Enemies don't look very dangerous, at least compared to Supermutants:

v58fpg.jpg

6dwi2x.jpg

Let's spend our Skill Points while we still can.

Bro: EW & Outdoorsman

rk2dcw.jpg

Warcupine: SG, EW and FA

14e48ie.jpg

Eklek: Sneak, BG and Throwing

14so2rs.jpg

Monkey: SG & EW

2qmkbxx.jpg

root: EW & FA (100 in SG should be enough for him, let's not waste points here)

mwe4g3.jpg

Lette: BG & Sneak

mmz7u9.jpg

Reavers here we come!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Man, so much contrast from the Mojave Chapter, this Brotherhood seems so....benign paramilitary organization. Tribal recruitments, protection from Raiders. Time to do some reading on the wiki.

spekkio

Arcane
Eklek moves north, finds some camper

20k64rd.jpg

Lette does the same to the north

15hor4p.jpg

Let's roll:

2iudxll.jpg

Eklek continues east, finds some Acid Sprayer mines. He tries to disarm one of them (100 in Traps):

2zgdwy9.jpg

Let's try again...

2i0dqup.jpg

:(

He heals and continues north. Shit looks serious:

vyabdd.jpg

Bro tries to flush some enemies out

2802tm1.jpg

Lette opens the eastern front

xnbzig.jpg

Monkey and root move north, Bro and WC east.
Eklek tries to change his position to avoid friendly fire

2eznv2v.jpg

But fails:

ven69y.jpg

Black Power time:

zlqk21.jpg

He uses a Super Stimpak, but isn't able to hide. WC and Bro kill 2nd enemy

jl5sid.jpg

But things doesn't look good for Eklek:

1zc09b7.jpg

:(

Just how many enemies are there?

2psehs9.jpg

29vdxzt.jpg

Eklek survives (but with some new scars):

5d09pc.jpg

Payback time!

331kaxk.jpg

He hides. Bro attacks next target:

2mre7gp.jpg

Three enemies are moving in Monkey's direction. He and root attack them:

ilj6hi.jpg

Lette crawls north, rapes another enemy

2n6uk9f.jpg

WC finishes off Bro's target

2zovjau.jpg

Three enemies are now close to Monkey. He switches to the shotgun:

28wo5l1.jpg

root helps him, but two enemies are still standing. Lette crawls north.
Eklek moves N. In next turn, Bro attacks the enemy close to Eklek to draw his attention:

e5savt.jpg

Eklek rushes in, finds two new enemies! It's raep time:

2nbccr8.jpg

1672oue.jpg

:thumbsup:

Monkey is lucky again - enemies decided to heal. Still, root pwns one of them:

nntbom.jpg

Eklek finds another camper

28juxbr.jpg

Bro attacks one of enemy snipers

21mr960.jpg

Monkey kills remaining enemy

2v8693s.jpg

WC tests his new rifle, Monkey and root attack new enemy:

n1zcih.jpg

In next turn WC KOs his target

1zmmkgy.jpg

Eklek scores another kill (not without losing some HP)

fx88bb.jpg

Bro continues the rape, root tests his Plasma Rifle at last:

fool82.jpg

He gets shot during computer turn :(
One of the enemies moves close to Bro. Bad choice:

nboqh4.jpg

Doublekill:

3446y6e.jpg

WC attacks one of the two remaining snipers. root shoots the enemy once, heals and retreats.
Bro gets shot, but it only angers him:

15mg3ll.jpg

Multikill!
Monkey and root rape their enemy four times, but cannot kill him. His comment:

ztvyib.jpg

Tell me about it, dawg...
WC moves E, spots two new enemies:

21evtee.jpg

Eklek will try to take them out - he moves N too. root gets shot, but his counterattack is effective:

2iudutu.jpg

Bro attacks another enemy (how many are still left?)

2q1umvd.jpg

Lette finally reaches her destination:

3468br5.jpg

Bro gets shot again, Monkey and root find another target

2a9xksl.jpg

Eklek has to try different route due to mines

j0zcjb.jpg

Monkey pwns the enemy

bfgbdi.jpg

After a long break, WC goes back to shooting

25hokmh.jpg

He gets shot twice during computer turn :(
Eklek can finally kill something:

2rpbhqc.jpg

Monkey gets shot, shoots back

2nv4fgw.jpg

Eklek kills 2nd enemy, Lette finds at least seven enemies to the north from her position

2aac86c.jpg

:retarded:

WC gets shot again, but kills his oppressor

2w699wl.jpg

Eklek scores another kill (long range)

33xaonm.jpg

Some enemies decided to leave the shed. root shots one of them, Lette kills another:

287j712.jpg

Three enemy snipers are shooting at us now:

nfnof4.jpg

Just you wait, bastards! Our ring of death tightens...

7263h4.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom