Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Play Another Duck Quest - Explicit Graphic Content

Zoidstar

Educated
I’m playing through Duck Quest v1.3 (Mac OS 9). Ironduck.

You play a little duck called Milbert. He is armed with a cudgel.

Milbert.jpg

Level 1. A simple room with no enemies. GG.

Duck%20Quest%20-%20Level%201.png

Level 2. These static duck icons add 1HP.

Duck%20Quest%20-%20Level%202.png

Level 3. Encountered first enemy. He looks like a woodsman. Combat strategy is basic.

Duck%20Quest%20-%20Level%203.png

Levels 4-24. No new characters, objects or gameplay mechanics detected.

Duck%20Quest%20-%20Level%2025.png

Level 25. With a furtive quack Milbert waddled across the moss eaten slabs and was cruelly raped from behind by the first of many nameless lumberjacks who inhabited this dungeon floor. I could hardly blame them. These men had been living underground for years and a quivering duck anus was just too golden a prospect to pass up. But what were a colony of seemingly healthy woodsmen doing living 25 levels under the earth? With this thought running through his head Milbert beat back the hillbilly with a flurry of cudgel swipes. And as four more went down Milbert collapsed against the rough hewn walls to contemplate his situation. Lets establish the facts he thought aloud: an all male colony of at least forty lumberjacks inhabited a deep underground complex. They are dressed in identical uniform and there seemed to be no established hierarchy. They wield hatchets and produce crude icons of ducks which they imbue with healing properties and scatter throughout their caverns. Milberts best guess was that these were survivalist on the lam from the IRS but that still didn’t explain the ducks. Plucking a severed lumberjack penis from his rectum Milbert descended the final staircase and left the dungeon.

Duck%20Quest%20-%20Ending%201.jpg

Duck%20Quest%20-%20Ending%202.jpg

Well that’s it. I completed Duck Quest.

Zoidstar

Educated
OK, Duck Quest was shite. Even the introduction of a hardcore anal cloacal rape scene couldn’t salvage it from mediocrity.

However, I found another RPG called Duck Quest? so . . .

Title.jpg

You are a proud level 3 mother duck who has lost her ducklings to a freak gust of wind.

Wind%20I.jpg

Wind%20II.jpg

You waddle around the park, quacking with Q.

Walk.jpg

I find my first duckling inside a hot dog. Wasn’t expecting that. It occurs to me at this point that perhaps games called Duck Quest aren’t very good.

Hotdog.jpg

My second duckling is being fisted by a French artist and must be traded for a can of Mountain Dew.

French.jpg

My third duckling is inside the hat of a vagrant. With an almighty effort we quack the vagrants cock from off his body and cast lvl 7 prismatic spray. Making as if to howl he is frozen in a rictus of agony and with our webbed feet we scratch off his balls and crush them into his eye sockets. Emasculated and having thoroughly learned his lesson he joins our party.

Bum.jpg

Hat.jpg

The fourth and final duckling is up a tree.

Tree.jpg

The duck family is reunited.

Ending%20I.jpg

The%20End%20III.jpg

So that’s it. All games called Duck Quest can fuck themselves up the cloaca with severed lumberjack penises.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom