Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's LARP the Emperor's Finest - a wh40k IF

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Such is life in the (war)zone.

You could have been this but you chose to be some loser with a gas mask, now deal with it.
3 out of 4 people who voted Catachan in the last round, voted paperwork in this one. Do jungle fighters love paperwork or are they just butthurt? :M

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
You ruin our fun, we ruin yours.
656954-4K9MMQU.gif

Voted for Vostroyans/Valhallans but :codexisfor:is not enough :obviously:for them.
Vostroyans would be cool, if not only for furry hats but also because we wouldn't be tied to a murder since root said the whole matter would have been resolved with a duel of honor.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Ulminati

I'm just kidding mang

I voted paper pushing because I don't want to do anything with that stupid commissar and root will probably just do a fast-forward to the action or something.

eklektyk

Erudite
3 out of 4 people who voted Catachan in the last round, voted paperwork in this one. Do jungle fighters love paperwork or are they just butthurt? :M

all i'm trying here is not to die before this thing starts for real....
we must build some momentum before we got shot for heresy or sumfin

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
We all just suck at tallying. :M

Also we should stop it for the next update because root was bitching it influences votes.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I'm kinda vary of playing them against eachother when there's baneblade or worse at stake(lots of collateral if it comes down to it). Better stick with the lord commisar.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
‘It’s Lord Commisar’ Says Lord Commisar Holt, removing his gasmask and drawing his laspistol. ‘And you have been waiting for me while doing nothing of importance, as I can plainly see. Your regiment is a disgrace to the Imperium.’
222222222222222222222222twoIIthesecondFORTHELOVEOFGODTWO.

Zaan

Novice
Going with 2. Hope that Holt will live up to expectations.

BLAM!

That's Commissar Holt.

BLAM!

That's Lord Commissar Holt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom