Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Tr76ic8.png
OW, what was that?

i8FmYMg.jpg
I've kicked you in the head.

Tr76ic8.png
WHY?!

i8FmYMg.jpg
So that you wake up and stop making this hellish sound! I want to sleep too!

Tr76ic8.png
I don't like you, Kalin. You are mean, ugly, and lazy.

remZRFL.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
A typical Kodex Kolonist.

This is a bad place inhabited by bad people. I'm trying to seduce Ian, but she's not interested. Yet.

Fih1rki.jpg

Kalin doesn't seem to be dying. Unfortunately.

jnUGSWI.jpg

Wl2HssU.jpg

I've tried to tell Dreaad that his Master Plan could use some improvements.

IuT4uyV.jpg

But he only replied with incomprehensible slavic swearing.

I feel so miserable. Forced to live with these plebs.

o3TZtCT.jpg

The deers came back.

AXczUiA.jpg

And this time they developed a cunning inflitration plan.

MiXVI4G.jpg

Gods have mercy on the Kolony.

4th of Winter, 5500

OLHbguZ.jpg
Good morning, Shrek.

Tr76ic8.png
I've written a poem for you, pretty lady! Ahem. You look like a woman and talk like a man. I want your heart and whatever you... hide... down there. Uhh, I am not very good at that.

sAUVqUx.jpg

OLHbguZ.jpg
Can you please find Dreaad and ask him to come visit me?

Tr76ic8.png
He is very busy right now. Important Kolony business.

BxeFF4L.jpg

9eVBkX5.png
Urrgh. What am I eating right now, Grimwulf?

lW0ir7U.png
You sure you want to know?

9eVBkX5.png
Probably not.

lW0ir7U.png
You there! Green guy!

Tr76ic8.png
Kommissar Grim?

lW0ir7U.png
There, I made this meal just for Kalin. Go give it to him, would ya? Send my best regards.

A bit later.

i8FmYMg.jpg
YYYUUUUUUURGH

Tr76ic8.png
Grimwulf said you need to eat it all.

fjpCTZj.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
Get out. GET OUT! *throws foul-smelling jelly chunks at hello friend* I'D RATHER EAT AZIRA'S SOCKS THAN TOUCH THIS SHIT EVER AGAIN!

Tr76ic8.png
I was just delivering food...

l3PfVUu.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Hello friend! Why the sad face?

Wj9dzOR.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
I don't think I belong here. You know?

LEqIuDq.jpg
All of us ended up here by accident. Gotta do our best to survive.

Tr76ic8.png
Grimwulf mentioned he was in cryo sleep when your starship crashed. And so was Kalin. Were you in cryo sleep too?

LEqIuDq.jpg
How do I put it? I was definitely sleeping during the crash landing. Let's just leave it at that. Hey, look! It's Kalin!

mBg1mx9.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
I would recommend staying in bed.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Shut up. Need to focus. Gotta build a snowman. Gotta punish Grimwulf. Just... try not to... vomit. *gulps*

lW0ir7U.png
Kalin! I see you're feeling better!

3i3HNVt.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
Fuck you, Grimwulf. This will be a Man of Snow. A man of dignity.

LEqIuDq.jpg
I think he is delirious. Whatever you gave him to eat, Grim - I'm pretty sure it can be distilled into a rockin' moonshine!

Meanwhile.

9eVBkX5.png
Come on, Ian. Trust me, Rya-- err, Hello Friend is not a bad guy. You two will make a sweet couple.

8WJQqQk.jpg

OLHbguZ.jpg
You are my only love, Dreaad. If you want me to join this Kolony, then marry me. I want to be your husband.

9eVBkX5.png
I will... think about it.

Z04ZtaJ.jpg

OLHbguZ.jpg
Dreaad, wait! WE ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER! DREAAAAD!!

Later that day.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Grimwulf. Get outside and prepare to be STRICKEN by the overwhelming aura of glory emanating from the Man of Snow.

nHZEVz6.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
I'm busy. Gonna make a gud table.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Fair enough. He ain't going anywhere. He'll be waiting for you outside. Patiently.

EMU40j2.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
You don't look so well, Kalin. Maybe you want another Today's Special?

i8FmYMg.jpg
Fuck you.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Need some help, men?

W8VZUmJ.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
Azira! You tell Grimwulf about the Man of Snow. Were you AWESTRUCK when you saw it?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Saw what? Kalin, I'm pretty sure you are hallucinating.

lW0ir7U.png
Aaand it's done.

80z8chV.jpg

Later that evening.

Tr76ic8.png
So you finally decided to start building houses, Kommissar Grim?

ezsQ1HU.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
More like a house. I have needs, green guy. You know how communism works.

Tr76ic8.png
But the Town Hall isn't finished yet.

lW0ir7U.png
It has doors, chairs and even a table. What else do you need?

Tr76ic8.png
Floor? Furniture? Proper walls?

lW0ir7U.png
Ever heard of Ukraine? Ancient civilization that was conquered by Second Soviet Union some thousands years ago. Consider this architecture to be Ukranian style.

Tr76ic8.png
This style sucks.

Several hours later.

i8FmYMg.jpg
So. We finally have a table. Took you long enough, Grimwulf.

b2gY2ry.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
I had a bad dream this night, men. A nightmare, no less.

Tr76ic8.png
Do you want to talk about it? I happen to know a lot about dreams. Maybe we can find out the source of your fears.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Great. Here we go with Freud mumbo-jumbo.

lW0ir7U.png
In this dream I was a wolf hunting for deer.

vWjXbK4.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
A deer?

lW0ir7U.png
Probably a moose. They are all the same to me, except this one. Something wasn't right with this particular beast.

VL5vUlg.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
Something isn't right in your head, Grimwulf.

lW0ir7U.png
Then the Ball Measurement game started. You know I'm pretty gud at this, right? I ain't afraid of no deer. Moose. Whatever.

0ll3wsU.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
This might indicate your sexual dissatisfaction, Kommissar Grim.

lW0ir7U.png
No. This dream was an omen of things to come.

Wg1XN8H.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
THE END IS NIGH!!! THEY ARE COMING FOR US!

PK3dhc5.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
Jesus, calm the fuck do-- What's that?

Tr76ic8.png
The ground is shaking...

i8FmYMg.jpg
Earthquake?

lW0ir7U.png
More like... Stomping. Of something very, VERY big.

JDCXPk4.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
The sound is coming from behind the Prosperwall.

SSgjrdl.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
Let's pretend we didn't notice. Maybe it will go away?

Later that night.

9eVBkX5.png
Who's that?

oCZyDLD.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
Umm. An elk?

9eVBkX5.png
I mean, what is it doing here? How did it get past the Prosperwall?

Tr76ic8.png
Through the door, I suppose.

9eVBkX5.png
Did you check its papers?

Tr76ic8.png
Kalin is responsible for security.

9eVBkX5.png
Alright, fair enough. This elk is not our problem.

I don't trust the new guy. I think he's working for the deers. He is smart, vicious and well-spoken. Just like them.

kSXw2tw.jpg

What bothers me even more, though, is that giant monster wandering around.

hFJOA6v.jpg

I can only imagine the sheer amount of PROFITS we can fetch from its horn and furs. As we all know, making profit is the essense of Kommunism. But I doubt we have the firepower to take that beast down. Or don't we?

Maybe I should put this matter to a vote again.

1. Send Azira to snipe this thing from afar. More like shoot it once and hide somewhere.
2. Send Kalin to club it to death. Yeah, that will work for sure.
3. Send Grimwulf to show some hit-and-run voodoo. Risk losing the only valuable member of the Kolony.
4. Build some inane walls around it and wait until it starves to death. That will take a shitload of time and effort.
5. Ignore it completely. Make a wise decision for a change.
6. Tame it..? Naah, zero chance. Literally.
6. Other options? Come on, head voices - give me ideas.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Woah, I live, and of course the assassination attempts continue. Poisoned food and suicide missions, so eager to steal my share of the pay.

Well bros I ain't going, I'll fight the whole colony before I engage a fricking elder god in melee!

Reinhardt

Arcane
But if Azira shoot this thing and Ryan will be closest target? If our hunter really lucky he can even shoot Ryan himself. It's win-win situation. I mean - everyone must bleed at least once. It's like a rite of passage.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
But if Azira shoot this thing and Ryan will be closest target? I mean - everyone must bleed at least once. It's like a rite of passage.

Oh, I see. It's an option for sure. Ryan can run around like a toreador, while Azira shoots that thing. However, thrumbos walk much faster than humans due to the sheer size. And there is no telling if Rya Hello friend can survive at least one good stomp / impale of thrumbo's horn.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Is its horn is really as sharp as described? I mean, can it chop the human by half?

Reinhardt

Arcane
Oh, I see. It's an option for sure. Ryan can run around like a toreador, while Azira shoots that thing. However, thrumbos walk much faster than humans due to the sheer size. And there is no telling if Rya Hello friend can survive at least one good stomp / impale of thrumbo's horn.
We can send both our empaths and let this thing choose his target. Maybe thrumbo will be too confused and won't move at all.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I for one am happy to see Kalinski survived. Another marvelous achievment of Kommunism no doubt. :salute:Not that we like him, but someone has to do all the heavy lifting so the other bright minds can do their... important thinking stuff, right?
Has anyfag checked his eyesocket? Not that he has secretlly regrown that thing as well...

1. Send Azira to snipe this thing from afar. More like shoot it once and hide somewhere.
Dis one. While I am tempted to say "position Kalinski right behind it to ensure a hit", it is probably better to hide him somewhere far away. If he gets hit again somefag else needs to work for a change... nuh-uh.

Horus

Arcane
Istanbul-Constantinople-Byzantium-Piece of land.
Well i won't vote for hunting it in any case but if it comes down to it. Shoot him with azira and lure him with jew hellofriend into our old friends cryptosleep facility. After that if we are fast enough we can seal the wall after them and consider it long term investment.

Well that or just keep Hellofriend around and hope the slavers come soon.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well i won't vote for hunting it in any case but if it comes down to it. Shoot him with azira and lure him with jew hellofriend into our old friends cryptosleep facility. After that if we are fast enough we can seal the wall after them and consider it long term investment.

Well that or just keep Hellofriend around and hope the slavers come soon.
Hey I'll take this one.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Well guize, if it walks into a chokey area we could maybe seal it in and wait for it to die, pretty sure that's how the spear-chucks of Urth harvested tusks an sheit.

But shooting at the elder god? That would be seriously bad juju, it'd probably reck our entire kolony!

Lizzurd

Cipher
Just curious - is it able to cut and destroy walls?... Maybe the abandoned facility will appear to be not the prison but Pandora's box.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Can we build a door, shoot and hide behind it? I mean - it's winter, right? Good investment for our resources.

Reinhardt

Arcane
We have plenty of doors, but anything can go wrong at any moment. There is no safe way to deal with major threats in Rimworld. Sometimes things work out, sometimes they don't.
Who cares? I'm full of great ideas, just need to test them in real combat. If you ever need great tactician - you know where to find one. Just recruit few more kolonists first.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Actually, that's it. Cadet Biegler from Svejk. If we get someone like him - it can be me.
Young idiot with illusions of grandeur and notebook with battle plans.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom